Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Can someone explain to me like I'm 5 why right wing Americans like Tucker Carlson and others seem to be putting a lot of blame onto NATO and the United States for this, and are borderline sympathetic towards Putin on this, and why they're saying Putin is gonna nuke us if we don't back off potentially aiding Ukraine?
these people see putins russia as a bastion for white conservative “traditional” christian culture and politics free from political correctness and multiculturalism. on top of the money im sure putin is giving them

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
these people see putins russia as a bastion for white conservative “traditional” christian culture and politics free from political correctness and multiculturalism. on top of the money im sure putin is giving them
Agh.....okay. I'm guessing that's why so many Trumpers are Putin fans? Because Trump stand for white conservatism and isn't PC, etc? They see Putin and Trump as being similar authoritarian figures?

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Can someone explain to me like I'm 5 why right wing Americans like Tucker Carlson and others seem to be putting a lot of blame onto NATO and the United States for this, and are borderline sympathetic towards Putin on this, and why they're saying Putin is gonna nuke us if we don't back off potentially aiding Ukraine?
Because they are fascists who want to the US modelled after places like Russia and Nazi Germany. They're flat out supporting Russia on national TV

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Cacs :manny:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Kosovo not only saying they want the NATO certs, but asking US to build a base on their land. :dead:

"YO WE WANT THAT SECURITY NOW! LET ME IN!" :damn::damn:

tumblr_oqiizp4FIm1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Agh.....okay. I'm guessing that's why so many Trumpers are Putin fans? Because Trump stand for white conservatism and isn't PC, etc? They see Putin and Trump as being similar authoritarian figures?
yeah and also when it became obvious putin wanted trump to win the election and supports trump they became very pro-putin. which is funny because these same people hate china who are almost always aligned with putin on foreign policy :dead: