Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

To your point

African Union always looks goofy on the world stage playing doja to Europeans while they never take a day off to disrespect or destabilize in return. It’s pretty interesting too given some African countries recent posturing towards Moscow because of their own irritation with with countries like France.

I’m sure the desire to get Europe off their neck is still there but I can’t imagine they still view Putin as an option. I could be wrong tho and it could encourage Moscow to pivot even more towards Africa.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It’s almost like Russia doesn’t realize it’s 2022 and there’s satellites in the air, drones, social media for digital mobilization, etc.
if anything, it exposes how easy the USA was going in Syria to let Russians get free reign like that.

This shyt is embarrassing.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Far from being a military expert, but aren’t they too close? One anti-tank missile can create a domino effect or a fighter get above can get tons.

:lupe: I don’t know tho.
Bro that is likely a drone… that is another thing about this conflict…. Supply lines like that is food for drone bombing and might be an outdated version of war.

Putin fukked up:yeshrug:

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
The mayor of Kyiv has said reports that the capital is surrounded by Russian forces are false.

“In the evening, Russian online publications spread information with reference to me that Kyiv was allegedly surrounded and evacuation of people was impossible,” Vitali Klitschko said in a statement. “And it is strange that Ukrainian telegram channels started to spread it… Do not believe lies! Trust information only from official sources. Together, we will stand together. Ukraine will win!”

A spokesperson for the mayor told the Kyiv Independent that Klitschko misspoke earlier Sunday, and that information about Russian troops encircling the city is “a lie and a manipulation”.

Satellite images on Sunday showed a 3.25-mile long deployment of Russian forces advancing toward Kyiv.

Every day counts