Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Man, the one trick to Russia has been stability. Putin has gotten away with things like the Soviets and Czars before him because they brought a level of stability and at times even fear/respect to the table. The way this shyt is unraveling it might end up worse than the 90s and that kinda instability for a longtime autocrat is a recipe for disaster.

I don’t think it’s sensationalist at all to suggest that Putin is gettin lined up as we speak. Oligarchs might show up with their new guy on some Alonzo/Roger shyt off Training Day and put them holes to his chest in order to save their own skin in the game.

Something to watch imo is if Putin’s regime should fall how will the West handle Russia’s transition this time? I can’t imagine they’d want to allow the same political reality to remain given that it could just birth another Putin. Will the oligarchs get to just hit reset or will there be a stronger push to forge a new more West styled Russia out of this? Their support for Alexei Navalny to pull off a coup should be through the roof although any involvement thats discovered would potentially harm his mandate also and lend credence to the more extreme arguments of the West trying to “destroy” Russia.

Last edited:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Xi got to be punching the air somewhere seeing Putin putting a battery in the west’s back :wow:

And while Ukraine could very well loose, that stampeding into a smaller “inferior” nation might not be easy at it seems..

Ehhh Xi probably thinks it's stupid.. but not much really changes for China

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Can someone explain to me like I'm 5 why right wing Americans like Tucker Carlson and others seem to be putting a lot of blame onto NATO and the United States for this, and are borderline sympathetic towards Putin on this, and why they're saying Putin is gonna nuke us if we don't back off potentially aiding Ukraine?

brandy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Bro that is likely a drone… that is another thing about this conflict…. Supply lines like that is food for drone bombing and might be an outdated version of war.

Putin fukked up:yeshrug:

I am talking about the tanks that are in traffic with one another. A Ukraine fighter jet can create hit multiple at once or an anti-tank missile can cause a domino effect on the ground.

Can someone explain to me like I'm 5 why right wing Americans like Tucker Carlson and others seem to be putting a lot of blame onto NATO and the United States for this, and are borderline sympathetic towards Putin on this?

Money/Extortion. Putin got mouthpieces in the US.