Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
No disagreement on the horrors of the Soviet Union. But I was referring to America’s whole history including enslavement (which also led to the death of millions), Manifest Destiny (killed many more thousands), and the overthrows which led to more death and destruction around the world up to this very day, the unilateral sanctions which when they fail are simply left there for lack of a better way to engage. On a domestic and global level combined, Russia isn’t America imo nor could Russia ever impose itself the same way America does on the global stage. That’s my argument. If you ask me whose had the better governance or more tolerant society I damn sure won’t say Russia that’s different.

And as obliged as we are to acknowledge Russia’s horrors of the past century it doesn’t mean America is the pure beacon of light it purports to be either. I’ve said it in this thread more than once, who the bad guy is is all dependent on the situation. Right now, it’s Russia, if things flare up in Palestine again then people will be pointing at America’s unwavering support as a bad thing and counterproductive. If India is belligerent in Kashmir then Pakistan isn’t the bad guy but if Pakistan supports the Taliban which then helped harbor Bin Laden then the face changes again.

Russia fukked up in their own neighborhood. America will fukk up anybody neighborhood and not a thing will happen over it. Russia can’t touch America’s gangsta….:manny:

Breh, im telling you right now US is just the snot nosed new kid on the block in this Super Power shyt compared to what the Russians and Europeans have done. My roommate was a Russian major. Let me put you on game:

When the US was just 13 colonies, the Russian Empire was the largest Empire on Earth and stretched 3 continents.. Their conquest of Siberia was basically their version of the genocide of native americans, and it killed even more people, similarly mostly due to disease. Not to mention for centuries Russia employed serfdom, basically their version of slavery which was even more extensive...at it's height there were 23 million serfs in Russia, the south in north america at it's height had 4 million slaves. f the 12 million slaves brough to the Americas...only 400,000 roughly went to North America. Forced famines, invasions, massacres under Tsars etc...and many more atrocities before the US was even a country. They have CENTURIES long head start on this global super power bad guy shyt breh , history that far exceeds our countries bloody past.

Like i said this aint no genocide olympics but Russia has had a bloodier history as a super power by far:yeshrug: .

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
NATO doesn’t want Russia. They’ve given Putin over a decade after fake leaving power just to come back and stop pretending he cared about democratic elections. The US has slapped sanctions on brown countries for less or straight up tried to institute regime change with weapons if necessary.

The most aggressive NATO posture was admitting countries who asked to join. They didn’t strong arm Finland to get on his border. The reason Putin has a war chest is because of Europe.

He literally could have sat at home collecting energy checks for another decade.
THIS