Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I read an article yesterday that Russia has basically annexed Belarus too and that's why they're able to integrate their armed forces move so freely within their borders with impunity, they have something called the Union State. Its basically the start of the USSR again, Kazakhstan is trying to join them as well.... Sneaky former Commie fukks

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I read an article yesterday that Russia has basically annexed Belarus too and that's why they're able to integrate their armed forces move so freely within their borders with impunity, they have something called the Union State. Its basically the start of the USSR again, Kazakhstan is trying to join them as well.... Sneaky former Commie fukks
so its just informal that after their mini protests that they're officially a vassal state even more than before?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Who doing these tik toks? You'd think that be locked down by Russia military

not in today's day and age, this isn't a surprise war. I thought the same thing but this is actually smart especially when this turns into a full war and you need to recruit new young men

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But it's not like America or Europe has interest in invading Russia. Russia has nukes nobody invading them he just so brainwashed in the USSR belief and being a child of it that he can't see nothing else. Putin has had over 20 years to build his country and change it for the better.

Putin has done nothing of such and I can't name one policy or trade agreement to spark the country growth. In the meantime, China has surpassed Russia and even Botswana shown more than Russia.

His partnership with China is lopsided because they have more to gain than his country. The interconnected pipeline between Russia and China, China build it. He will go down as a terrible dictator and leader

He extended a hand and asked for respect as soon as he got in office
The West scoffed and now they back literal nazis who want to put nukes
on it's borders pointed at Russia....

Are you forgetting the shock therapy disaster that had russians diving in dumpsters for food before Putin ?
The steady growth from 2000-2014 before the sanctions hit ?

Why are you bringing up China ? A country with massive FDI and little to no sanctions
He's outsmarted the last 4 US leaders across multiple continents. that's how he'll go down :lolbron: