Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He extended a hand and asked for respect as soon as he got in office
The West scoffed and now they back literal nazis who want to put nukes
on it's borders pointed at Russia....

Are you forgetting the shock therapy disaster that had russians diving in dumpsters for food before Putin ?
The steady growth from 2000-2014 before the sanctions hit ?

Why are you bringing up China ? A country with massive FDI and little to no sanctions
He's outsmarted the last 4 US leaders across multiple continents. that's how he'll go down :lolbron:
When you people say "back literal nazis" are you talking about Azov or something else?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
When you people say "back literal nazis" are you talking about Azov or something else?

Azov isnt even the tip of the iceberg

Neo-Nazis and the Far Right Are On the March in Ukraine

The article is so in depth I couldnt even copy and paste all of it, but for some cliffs:

1.Ukraine integrated Azov into the armed forces, its the only country in existence with a state sponsored neo nazi unit

2. Ukraine has more antisemitic attacks and instances than all the former Soviet states COMBINED and was the head of an Israeli defense report

3. Multiple officials in the govt have Nazi ties. The speaker of parliament started TWO different Neo Nazi parties. Deputy minister of the national police is an Azov veteran.

4. The Dnipro1 battalion used starvation and torture on civilians and was applauded by John McCain

5. Azov is recruiting WS from USA, Germany, Brazil and other countires for training. FBI arrested 4 Americans who went there.

6. National police openly praises WW2 era Nazi collaborators and the parliament passed legislation making two of those paramilitaries responsible for the deaths of 70k to 100k Jews and Poles "Heroes of Ukraine"

7. In 2017, 20,000 marched with Nazi salutes and there are streets being renamed after Nazi collaborators, and books being burned for being "anti Ukrainian" by showing that Jews were killed by the Banderistas

8. Persecution of Roma people (Gypsies) in multiple pogroms that have even led to a kid being stabbed to death andnothers beat to death.

9. Widespread physical attacks on Women and LGBT

10. Attacks on press by doxxing and exposing international journalists who covered the war in East Ukraine as "Russia sympathizers." Two were assasinated by shooting and car bomb.

11. Struck down and repealed protections for not just the Russian language, but Greek, Romanian, Bulgarian and Hungarian as well. All media has to be in Ukrainian now.

Theyre literal Nazis

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The article is so in depth I couldnt even copy and paste all of it, but for some cliffs:

1.Ukraine integrated Azov into the armed forces, its the only country in existence with a state sponsored neo nazi unit

2. Ukraine has more antisemitic attacks and instances than all the former Soviet states COMBINED and was the head of an Israeli defense report

3. Multiple officials in the govt have Nazi ties. The speaker of parliament started TWO different Neo Nazi parties. Deputy minister of the national police is an Azov veteran.

4. The Dnipro1 battalion used starvation and torture on civilians and was applauded by John McCain

5. Azov is recruiting WS from USA, Germany, Brazil and other countires for training. FBI arrested 4 Americans who went there.

6. National police openly praises WW2 era Nazi collaborators and the parliament passed legislation making two of those paramilitaries responsible for the deaths of 70k to 100k Jews and Poles "Heroes of Ukraine"

7. In 2017, 20,000 marched with Nazi salutes and there are streets being renamed after Nazi collaborators, and books being burned for being "anti Ukrainian" by showing that Jews were killed by the Banderistas

8. Persecution of Roma people (Gypsies) in multiple pogroms that have even led to a kid being stabbed to death andnothers beat to death.

10. Attacks on press by doxxing and exposing international journalists who covered the war in East Ukraine as "Russia sympathizers." Two were assasinated by shooting and car bomb.

11. Struck down and repealed protections for not just the Russian language, but Greek, Romanian, Bulgarian and Hungarian as well. All media has to be in Ukrainian now.

Theyre literal Nazis

I mean this is Eastern Europe we're talking about. All sides suck. And I'm pretty sure the Russian military has its fair share of Nazi's in its ranks too.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I mean this is Eastern Europe we're talking about. All sides suck. And I'm pretty sure the Russian military has its fair share of Nazi's in its ranks too.

By that logic then the US is even worse than Russia breh. The Russian government isnt openly sanctioning this kind of shyt. I hope no Ukrainian civilians suffer but the government is filled with Ukrainian soft fascists at best, Nazis at worst. fukk em both but after looking at the hard facts I wouldnt give a shyt if Putin pops Zelenskys top off, America shouldn't be supporting Nazis

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps

Theyre literal Nazis
One would think Israel would oppose Ukraine joining NATO knowing all this. Jews sacrificed their own people in WWII too they could've stopped Hitler but they didn't and they can stop Nazi harboring Ukraine but they won't as they own the banks that will benefit from a war.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

There's only one side which has overt Nazi symbols on it's helmets within it's military ranks.
Canada itself refuses to answer questions about this.
The founder of the batalion Biletsky said that it was the Ukrainian nation's mission to "lead the white races of the world in a final crusade … against Semite-led Untermenschen"

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
There's only one side which has overt Nazi symbols on it's helmets within it's military ranks.
Canada itself refuses to answer questions about this.
The founder of the batalion Biletsky said that it was the Ukrainian nation's mission to "lead the white races of the world in a final crusade … against Semite-led Untermenschen"

I gotta respect Russias gangster on this one. They might be some cacs as well with their own neo nazi problem, but once it gets to the state and international level theyre always ready to tool up :mjlol::violent::boss: :picard:

Nazis in Europe 2022 :wow: