Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

full
"I never liked Putin to begin with. A complete failure. I beat him SEVEN times in a row at Connect Four. Mainstream Media will say that SLEEPY JOE defeated Putin, but WE know the real story MSM won't tell. DONATE TO MY VENMO!"

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Got to say as well, Biden has played this good. We haven't put any soldiers in Ukraine to avoid a Nuclear War, and by playing this game, this shyt might topple over Putin, along with collapsing the Russian regime; without stepping foot in the country itself.
We should send the motherfukkers that got Bin Laden to look for Putin. Can't let him survive 2022.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Y'all I really think Putin might be on his last legs in Russia. I don't think the oligarchs expected this much of a backlash not knowing Joe Biden is from the old-school of America warhawk generation. Either Putin step down or he will be forced out. Russia will have a long road to recover relationships etc..

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
This is great on so many levels but I don't see Putin as a guy that will take this L lightly...he is running out of weapons but he still got nukes....do you think whoever is responsible for that will disregard his request if he made it?