Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is the end of Putin as we know it. He will no longer he leading Russia after this year. He needs to understand the USSR is over and will never come back. He should of spent all these years building up his country but he is just another Nicholas II.
Oligarch's gonna find a 2 story window for dude :sas1:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
:gucci: yall cats still in here talking about there won't be a war over this

There might be a war, but not ww3 like some have been saying. fukk Ukraine, fukk Russia too. I know we're living in a western driven media nation/s, but objectively I cant even blame Russia for trying to pull up like this. NATO/USA have been playing Russia for the last 20-30 years (and if they can, why not :yeshrug:).

- Bush pulled the US out of the soviet era ABN treaty, basically pulling the limit of what kind (and where) of armoury they could position. Why? Well I guess you could fast forward 15 years and see that NATO are expanding into Ukraine and can place whatever weaponry they want there . . .
- Russia can literally fukk off Ukraine pretty soon once they can get Nordstream 2 gas pipeline sorted, it would overall benefit western europe. Ukraine is corrupt as shyt - they will just become another burden on the EU
- If I recall, Ukraine were on the brink of moving away from EU/US sponsored aid + loans + free trade agreement, in favour of strengthening Russian ties - only for a revolution to happen and the Elected President being ousted by mercenaries and rioters. . . .

We really need to side step this cac on cac violence :hubie:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This is the end of Putin as we know it. He will no longer he leading Russia after this year. He needs to understand the USSR is over and will never come back. He should of spent all these years building up his country but he is just another Nicholas II.
:francis: this is what makes this so dangerous, Putin can't/ain't backing down from this, he saw what happened to Sadam and Gaddafi, dude going to take half of the civilized world with him

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Putin about to FAFO. He thinks Biden is weak and won't do anything. Maybe he has Intel from Trump? This is a disaster. Be safe everyone. Every single country should freeze every account of the Russian oligarchs along with Putin. Sanction Russia to hell and back.
Considering that Russia supplies natural gas to Europe, I doubt that happens.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
:francis: I think Putin is counting on Biden not to do anything, unfortunately I think he is dead wrong and grandpa Joe gonna go full send on them. Putin will react by attacking some other Nato country then after that we just go mad max status
It’s not going to go ww3. Biden can’t justify sending troops to help Ukraine to the American public. It’s not worth risking nuclear war over Ukraine. The western response will be heavy sanctions on Russia and that it. Nothing more nothing less.