Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Global Holocaust?

Putin isn't stupid. Any forthcoming world from that situation would probably make sure Russia never exists again.
Go down in history as the man who destroyed Russia?
Basically

Nutjobs on Twitter on the same tip

What benefit to these people's (Putin, Xi, etc.) pockets comes from a Nuclear Holocaust? ZERO

I ask once again, does Putin have a secret bunker in that dead spot in the Pacific? No?

Ok then so there's not going to be a Nuclear War or Nuclear Holocaust...this isn't the Bay of Pigs. We're well beyond that.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis: dudes in the other thread talking about Putin fronting yesterday.

I was one of those dudes but I am starting to think he may be stupid enough to do it. This could potentially drag Russia into a prolonged conflict with massive casualties on both sides.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
There are no good guys in this conflict, it makes me go :mindblown: that people and media continue to try to find a "good side". I guess Ukraine is but they've been pulled so hard to either side that it's just inevitable conflict no matter what :francis:

I'm pretty positive the country begging to not be invaded aren't the aggressors in this scenario.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'm pretty positive the country begging to not be invaded aren't the aggressors in this scenario.

And that's why I said in my post that it kinda doesn't matter because the country has been pulled to both sides that are to no good.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Basically

Nutjobs on Twitter on the same tip

What benefit to these people's (Putin, Xi, etc.) pockets comes from a Nuclear Holocaust? ZERO

I ask once again, does Putin have a secret bunker in that dead spot in the Pacific? No?

Ok then so there's not going to be a Nuclear War or Nuclear Holocaust...this isn't the Bay of Pigs. We're well beyond that.
Putin was pretty clear, no one would win including himself...:francis:He's obviously psychotic.
Ya'll willing to roll the dice on some wild ass bets.

I cant see a signal valid reason to risk it a nuke being fired... not a one.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Without nato intervention Russia will achieve air superiority relatively easily, then the rest will be light work. Given what he’s written, and the fascists he’s obsessed with, I’m guessing he’s pretty confident the world won’t risk world war 3 over Ukraine. In that regard I hope he’s right.

Last edited:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Without nato intervention Russia will achieve air superiority relatively easily, then the rest will be light work. Given what he’s written, and the fascists he’s obsessed with, I’m guessing he’s pretty confident the world won’t risk world war 3 over Ukraine. I’m that regard I hope he’s right.

There wont be ww3 over Ukraine. Objectively, Russia just want a security deal and keeping up the promise that US/NATO wouldnt encroach their borders when the USSR dissolved. Look at the NATO map since 91 . . . they've already pushed onto the russian border and looking to add Ukraine and Georgia next. Consider China or Russia started stationing up troops on the US/Canada or US/Mexico border and what the reaction would be :mjlol:. In fact we already know the answer to that dont we? Both the russians and americans agreed to fall back . .

This shyt runs pretty deep, fukk Ukraine - let them cacs deal with their own internal shyts with the Russians:yeshrug:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
There wont be ww3 over Ukraine. Objectively, Russia just want a security deal and keeping up the promise that US/NATO wouldnt encroach their borders when the USSR dissolved. Look at the NATO map since 91 . . . they've already pushed onto the russian border and looking to add Ukraine and Georgia next. Consider China or Russia started stationing up troops on the US/Canada or US/Mexico border and what the reaction would be :mjlol:. In fact we already know the answer to that dont we? Both the russians and americans agreed to fall back . .

This shyt runs pretty deep, fukk Ukraine - let them cacs deal with their own internal shyts with the Russians:yeshrug:
Yeah I’ve been on your page through most of this. Mix my insomnia with reading the most recent updates at like 3 am and I got scary :pachaha:

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
Why would big bad russia with enough nukes to kill everybody care if ukraine was part of nato? Is putin really afraid of nato+ukraine? :ohhh::jbhmm: