Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:gucci: yall cats still in here talking about there won't be a war over this

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ukraine unfortunately will fall to Russia

The question is what will happen next? It's a wake up call to every sovereign state in that area

:francis: I think Putin is counting on Biden not to do anything, unfortunately I think he is dead wrong and grandpa Joe gonna go full send on them. Putin will react by attacking some other Nato country then after that we just go mad max status

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:gucci: yall cats still in here talking about there won't be a war over this

I mean...I hope not. But it doesn't really make too much sense. like the other breh in here was saying. we'd raise hell if russia wanted to set up shot on our border to help Texas secede from the country or some shyt. So hopefully our greatest strategic minds can also see where they are coming from and say aight ya'll do you. We gain nothing from warring over the fukking Ukraine :scust:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:francis: I think Putin is counting on Biden not to do anything, unfortunately I think he is dead wrong and grandpa Joe gonna go full send on them. Putin will react by attacking some other Nato country then after that we just go mad max status

Naw. the super powers fight proxy wars. a full out war between us would end in mutual assured destruction and nobody really wants that. We need more brothers in power, all WWs been started by white men :mjpls: