Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Daps
:gucci:

Sacrifice humanity for Ukraine? Have you gone mad?

I no longer think humanity would be sacrificed. There's enough dissension in the Russian government that I don't believe a nuke will get off.

We're going to have to get involved in the war in Europe eventually. I believe we need to do it now.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Putin bytch ass getting exposed :unimpressed:

The world streets need a video of someone putting hands and feet on him and completely humiliating and emasculating him. Get him in a room with one of the Klitscho brothers.

Tired of this megalomaniac Dr. Evil motherfukker thinking he’s the most gangster dude on the planet.

You 66 in a karate class? :flabbynsick:

960x0.jpg

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Really shows the difference between US troops and Russian troops.

The US military would shock and awe Russia back to the stone age if we take nukes off the table. :wow:

tried to tell people in TLR... they of course accused me of being Pro-American Military but nobody has the air capabilities of the United States. Nobody has seen or wants to see the U.S. in a full scale military operation where the Air Force is used at full capacity..

Daps
This is why I think NATO will get drawn into the war. If a huge influx of men from NATO nations begin joining the Ukraine war effort, they will have to get involved.

I know brehs think I'm losing it, but I'm serious right now. I believe that before this is over, NATO gets involved.

Daps
I dunno about that :patrice:

If Putin is dying, he going AWOL

He'd get a bullet in his head before they let him get the nukes off.

I'm reading what's coming out of Russia, breh. There is public dissent. The entire world is against him, including folks in his own nation.

He barely has any support either abroad or domestically.

Daps
#BanFoxFromBases trending on twitter.

I think FOX has overplayed their hands too. What's happening in Ukraine right now is gonna have a direct affect on some things domestically in the U.S.

I know, I know, y'all think I'm going crazy like Nap, and maybe I am, but I feel very strongly about this.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
:leostare: I seriously hope Putin planned for this shyt in the Black Sea, because if not, then he made a SERIOUS fukk up because his men are escalating shyt into something he doesn't want.

call NATO's bluff.

if nato responds .. say it was an accident and blame NATO for escalation. say that is why russia needs NATO at a distance.

if nato does not respond .. he knows that he has them and can push further

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Made the Russians fall back from Kyiv.

Zelensky just has to hold out a little longer, I believe, and NATO is gonna get involved in a huge way.

NATO isn't getting involved. They are going to bomb Kiev and then go back. The Russians aren't going willingly into street warfare, they'll let the bombs do the talking.