Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Don't think it's that cut and dry but I do agree that no way a US president would be allowed to stay on the ground in a situation like this.

He would have been forced to evacuate against his will.

I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

The Ukrainians are going hard right now because they have their president right there on the frontlines with them. There's power in that.

On the other hand, the position of POTUS is so important and so symbolic, that you can't risk him being killed. Him being killed in such a way would be such a blow to not only the US but the entire world, that it's too risky to even let it happen.

Zelinski will be good in any hood after this bet on that

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
i just cant believe how zelenskey went from this:
_106508016_poster2.jpg

to actually getting elected president

to very possibly dying as a martyr at the hands of the russian army and going down as maybe his countrys all time greatest national hero :dwillhuh:

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
i just cant believe how zelenskey went from this:
_106508016_poster2.jpg

to actually getting elected president

to very possibly dying as a martyr at the hands of the russian army and going down as maybe his countrys all time greatest national hero :dwillhuh:

"...dread it, run from it, destiny still arrives all the same...."

Thanos - Infinity War

Last edited:
Daps
Brehs, I'm going to be honest. I hope that Putin takes Biden's memorandum as a threat and makes an aggressive move towards the US or another NATO country.

WW3 needs to happen. I feel confident that no nukes will be used. But Ukraine needs to be saved, man.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, I'm going to be honest. I hope that Putin takes Biden's memorandum as a threat and makes an aggressive move towards the US or another NATO country.

WW3 needs to happen. I feel confident that no nukes will be used. But Ukraine needs to be saved, man.

:gucci:

Sacrifice humanity for Ukraine? Have you gone mad?