Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What evidence is there that Murtaza is Turkish or Iran propaganda?

Or is the Institute for the Study of War that? News to me.

What's your solution to Ukrainian territorial integrity? Iran had/has personnel involved as well. Rouge states are going to behave this way unfortunately and there isn't much the world can do about it.

Russia loses 1k+ people a day, these poor guys from NK will be gone in less than a month if they're frontline

Last edited:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
What's your solution to Ukrainian territorial integrity? Iran had/has personnel involved as well. Rouge states are going to behave this way unfortunately and there isn't much the world can do about it.
It’s a tough question.

It’s clear Ukraine can’t win at current juncture

But the West is getting fatigued from funding and sending weapons.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It’s a tough question.

It’s clear Ukraine can’t win at current juncture

But the West is getting fatigued from funding and sending weapons.

there are rarely easy answers

No. Not anymore than they could 6 or 12 months ago possibly but Russia is clearly struggling and Russia's situation isn't improving domestically or militarily

The West has been compromised by decades of Kremlin money and complacency militarily. It seems like the US is nearly at the point where they can handle the production necessary but there's still a lot of work to do(we've also gotta deal with bs in the Middle East and Asia). Ukraine is starting to produce a lot of their needs in house. I'm not sure where different European countries are at because I haven't been following as closely the last 2 months but it is lightyears from when this conflict began.

I think the West needs to get serious about their sanctions enforcement, upping their arms production, and training Ukrainian soldiers and foreign fighters if they're wanted.

I'm also convinced Putin/Russia aren't going to stop at Ukraine if they're able to conquer it which itself will result in untold horrors that will make Bucha and what goes on in the occupied territories seem measured. If this conflict reaches Poland or the Baltic states shyt will hit the fan(they're already on a war footing) and frankly if Russia pushes into Kiev or Western Ukraine I see NATO engaging.

Should Russia honor their treaties and Ukraine's territorial integrity at least? Lavrov was waxing poetic about the UN charter yesterday ffs lol