Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Human shields only work if your adversary cares about civilian lives. We know you Jihadis don’t. Are you saying you Jihadis wouldn’t kill every Jew if you could? That’s literally Hajas and Hezbolahs charter.

Keep hiding behind a dead little girls skirts. We know you p*ssy. Don’t make me put a call in an hit ya hip:umad:
All I hear is waffle from you Jihadi Jim - now you talking about little girls skirts? You need help, renounce terrorism fakkit :sitdown: :dead:

Wait, are you threatening me with a terrorist attack now? Looks like homeland security need a call from an imminent terrorist cac attack

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
All I hear is waffle from you Jihadi Jim - now you talking about little girls skirts? You need help, renounce terrorism fakkit :sitdown: :dead:

Wait, are you threatening me with a terrorist attack now? Looks like homeland security need a call from an imminent terrorist cac attack
Homeland security don’t care about your Putin worshiping Jihadi ass:skip:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Homeland security don’t care about your Putin worshiping Jihadi ass:skip:
They will care about domestic terrorists, a cac like you fits the profile especially with all this written confirmation that you are looking at US mosques as targets :mjgrin: then your desire to blow up little girls. . Not looking good is it Jihadi Jim :mjgrin:

Maybe a call to the cops too, you sound like a paedo predator talking about little girls skirts :sitdown:

Jihadi Jim :sitdown:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
They will care about domestic terrorists, a cac like you fits the profile especially with all this written confirmation that you are looking at US mosques as targets :mjgrin: then your desire to blow up little girls. . Not looking good is it Jihadi Jim :mjgrin:

Maybe a call to the cops too, you sound like a paedo predator talking about little girls skirts :sitdown:

Jihadi Jim :sitdown:
You’re just saying random shyt right now. I think it’s taking you a moment to process your grief about your man’s and nem getting snuffed. You’re in the 5 stages right now. If your parents had provided you with a comfortable environment of knowledge and understanding you wouldn’t have been radicalized by your imam and would know how to process your defeat better. :sadcam::mjcry: