Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
"the west" is going to have to include a lot more of european resources after this $106B check clears. biden and his proxy wars are losing popularity and republicans dont care about russia.

Europe's doing more than many people imagined and they are not getting enough credit

You realize we're not giving these countries cash right or have you been binge watching Newsmax?

Biden didn't make Russia or Hamas attack anyone

Mitch was the happiest turtle I've ever seen a week or two ago defending funding Ukraine and damaging Russia. Elise emails me once a week talking about the evil dictator(Putin but also Biden)

Supporting Ukraine remains a very popular domestic issues regardless of political leanings and even religion from what I've experienced which is refreshing

Last edited:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Europe's doing more than many people imagined and they are not getting enough credit

You realize we're not giving these countries cash right or have you been binge watching Newsmax?

Biden didn't make Russia or Hamas attack anyone

Mitch was the happiest turtle I've ever seen a week or two ago defending funding Ukraine and damaging Russia. Elise emails me once a week talking about the evil dictator(Putin but also Biden)

Supporting Ukraine remains a very popular domestic issues regardless of political leanings and even religion from what I've experienced which is refreshing
i said "resources", not just cash

congressional republicans simply dont care about this

popularity has waned...have you been getting your news from NAFO memes?

While U.S. public backing for the arms shipments has persistently been stronger among Democrats since Russian troops invaded, the recent decline in overall support was driven by changing views among Biden's Democrats.

Some 52% of Democrats backed arming Ukraine in the most recent poll, down from 61% in May. Among Republicans, support for sending weapons to Kyiv fell to 35% from 39% in May.

Some 34% of Democrats in the poll agreed with a statement that Ukraine's problems "are none of our business and we should not interfere," compared to 56% of Republicans.

The Reuters/Ipsos poll was conducted online and nationwide, surveying 1,005 U.S. adults. It had a credibility interval, a measure of precision, of about 4 percentage points in either direction.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i said "resources", not just cash

congressional republicans simply dont care about this

popularity has waned...have you been getting your news from NAFO memes?

While U.S. public backing for the arms shipments has persistently been stronger among Democrats since Russian troops invaded, the recent decline in overall support was driven by changing views among Biden's Democrats.

Some 52% of Democrats backed arming Ukraine in the most recent poll, down from 61% in May. Among Republicans, support for sending weapons to Kyiv fell to 35% from 39% in May.

Some 34% of Democrats in the poll agreed with a statement that Ukraine's problems "are none of our business and we should not interfere," compared to 56% of Republicans.

The Reuters/Ipsos poll was conducted online and nationwide, surveying 1,005 U.S. adults. It had a credibility interval, a measure of precision, of about 4 percentage points in either direction.

I responded to your statement about Europe and that was directed at your "check clears" comment, Bozo

talking about polls in 2023 and look at those caveats

:mjlol:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Presidents are basically dictators when the nation is at war. Look up what Abe Lincoln was up to during the civil war. He suspended habeas corpus
It's sometimes necessary to have one leader when the survival of the whole state is at stake.

American Presidents don't suspend elections though. I don't think that has ever happened in the history of the country.

• Dap
Reactions: No1

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Last edited: