Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Dope

Ukraine needs air support for it's armor to really do it's thing. Same can be said for Russia. It's still wild to me that Russia can't lock down the skies in it's own backyard.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Daps
Israel completely took the limelight from Ukraine, and interest was already waning in the Ukraine conflict before. Now barely anyone talks about it.

I don't know this means for the Ukrainian people but it can't mean anything good.

This is what Putin wanted and needed. He needed the world to take their eyes off of Ukraine and to become apathetic to the Ukrainian cause.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Israel completely took the limelight from Ukraine, and interest was already waning in the Ukraine conflict before. Now barely anyone talks about it.

I don't know this means for the Ukrainian people but it can't mean anything good.

This is what Putin wanted and needed. He needed the world to take their eyes off of Ukraine and to become apathetic to the Ukrainian cause.
Its unfortunate they really been standing up heroically now resources that should of went to them are beinf siphoned off to Israel...not to excuse the blatant corruption in Ukraine but it is Eastern Europe you gotta expect that :skip:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines