Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz

before israel this was the likely outcome. now with israel and terrible polling numbers, it is pretty much guaranteed that there will be a negotiation to the end of this right where the lines are stuck.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
before israel this was the likely outcome. now with israel and terrible polling numbers, it is pretty much guaranteed that there will be a negotiation to the end of this right where the lines are stuck.

I think the West can walk and chew gum... weakening Russia is still the goal

:manny:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

This is the thing though... I know that the West (US) can fund multiple proxy wars at once. It's just that for some dumb ass reason the US has chosen to fund two proxy wars that are diametrically opposed to one another so far as the narrative goes. David vs. Goliath. How you gonna support one big man and one small man in two different wars when the reasons are the same? And it is so obvious.

US has zero credibility and that sucks because the US could do so much more good in the world. . :skip:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the thing though... I know that the West (US) can fund multiple proxy wars at once. It's just that for some dumb ass reason the US has chosen to fund two proxy wars that are diametrically opposed to one another so far as the narrative goes. David vs. Goliath. How you gonna support one big man and one small man in two different wars when the reasons are the same? And it is so obvious.

US has zero credibility and that sucks because the US could do so much more good in the world. . :skip:

Different parts of the world, different interests.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz

"the west" is going to have to include a lot more of european resources after this $106B check clears. biden and his proxy wars are losing popularity and republicans dont care about russia.