Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Not necessarily. If you are a US citizen but lobby on behalf of another country then you have to register as a foreign agent. Spying is just the most extreme version of acting on behalf of another nation.

true, but i still don't think labelling some people in the media as such since it's bound to be a slippery slope leading to false accusations and conspiracies.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
true, but i still don't think labelling some people in the media as such since it's bound to be a slippery slope leading to false accusations and conspiracies.
Yes GIFs on GIPHY - Be Animated

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
false accusations? it's as simple as what outlet do you work for? RT? R What? yeah you have to register as a foreign agent.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Anyone have an external link to the Reddit footage? I don’t have an account
old.reddit.com doesn't have an age gate which is more than can be said for all of kraken's social media accounts lol... i gotchu tho breh :myman:

⚡️ PURGATORY: KUPIANSK DIRECTION

This clip nicely demonstrates the tactics of the enemy's meat assaults and its "effectiveness".

What commanders are guided by, sending hundreds of their soldiers to certain death, we will not hear the answer to this question.

Music from the video:
1) AETHYRIEN - Berserkr
2) AETHYRIEN - The Disir
3) UNKSRA - Jormungand FOR

SPECIAL DEPARTMENT OF GUR KRAKEN ☠️