Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
rate this tactical loop de loop from avdiivka: https://files.catbox.moe/3tk9fy.mp4

ukraine claimed 1400 personnel and 175 armor kills yesterday, the ruskies don't seem too pleased with these latest developments :lupe:
3IgnjPB.png

and these dumb mfers from the GOP think they can take on the US government because they have guns :dead: :laff: .

bnew

Veteran
Daps

bnew

Veteran
Daps
on the surface this doesn't seem unreasonable. i wish all these chinese and russian backed media people running around freely in america had to register as foreign agents.

nah thats a massive change in interpreting the constitution, government shouldn't infringe on speech period, no matter the nationality of the person exercising said speech.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
nah thats a massive change in interpreting the constitution, government shouldn't infringe on speech period, no matter the nationality of the person exercising said speech.
i just don't see anything wrong with foreign media people who are backed by foreign govts having to register as foreign agents. america's goal is to sow discord in russia, china, iran and elsewhere. russia, iran and china's goal it to sow discord in america. i don't believe in persecuting these agents if they follow the rules you establish for how they operate in your country (in america's case it's do whatever the fukk you want), but there should be no pretending what their goals are.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
foreign agents is a title reserved for spies, i'd rather we not go and follow countries like russia and china setting the bar so low.