Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
someone on TG posted a vid, looks like its from RT TG channel so who knows if it can be trusted

but its basically Prigs riding in the backseat in Rostov this night after the deal and being treated like a huge celebrity by civilians :dead:
This is what I’m saying. No amount of 5D chess can explain how Putin goes on tv telling citizens this man is a traitor and will be dealt with and the image of people giving food and water to Wagner soldiers and them waltzing unabated to within two hours of Moscow.

That Kadyrov dude probably looking like Stewie turning his head.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
So Pig sold Wagner out to the MOD, killed a bunch of Russian pilots and shot down their aircraft, made Putin and Russia look like a whole bytch and is now going to sail off into the sunset…
If anything Putin is probably waiting for all those Wagner soldiers to sign the contract to be Russian military officially before they kill off Pig. Putin will probably blame the assassination on Zalenski like we all stupid or something :unimpressed:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
So he giving up his military and moving to belarus? Rare W for putin

Superstar
Daps
I'm curious as to why the Crimean bridge hasn't been hit again. I'm also curious about the lack of reaction to this by Ukraine on the ground. Assuming that they were just as surprised by today's turn of events I suppose it makes sense to sit back and watch. There are just so many moving pieces on this board that it's hard to make sense of some things.

It doesn’t make sense to hit it now, in the big scheme of things. I wouldn’t expect it to drop unless they hit west Crimea hard and want to keep momentum, they take Crimea rapidly, or they’re close to entering Crimea while also relatively close to assaulting either Melitopol or Mariupol.

Actions like that can cause a lot of “reactive pressure” (that’s the best way I can describe it) somewhere else. If you’re not where you want to be, and the enemy hits out of desperation, it can make your own objectives even more difficult.

Wars are fought at the platoon level. Each small unit is doing their best to handle their own small piece of the pie which makes waves in the bigger scheme, or at the level of bigger organizations (company/battalion/brigade/division/corps/army, etc).

While it’s good to create chaos and confusion for your enemy, It can also create wasted momentum and panic. Even when you’re better than you’re enemy they can still hurt you, especially by panicking and lashing out.

Long story short, we want them to be close enough to capitalize when that time comes.

Ukraine is just currently going along with their plans (which is best because those plans have established contingencies that can be Fallen back upon if things do or don’t go their way) and will probably hit the east with a few prime Tyson combo’s to shake things up and see where things fall.

They’re basically moving to contact, applying pressure where it hurts most, blowing up logistics hubs, and doing their best to find soft spots for later exploitation, in the near future.

Last edited:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
If anything Putin is probably waiting for all those Wagner soldiers to sign the contract to be Russian military officially before they kill off Pig. Putin will probably blame the assassination on Zalenski like we all stupid or something :unimpressed:

I mean that’s clearly the upside for Putin here but the negatives are a laundry list and I doubt Pig’s move plays well to the Wagnerites. They must hate his guts and Putin’a still. The whole thing was unnecessary basically with Putin getting everything he wanted expect looking like a failure to an international audience.

Superstar
Daps
That's what I'm getting at. Too many questions unanswered. I find it hard to believe this dude decided to take a way ticket Beralus when brah had a good chance to take over Mascow.

They didn’t have a very good chance. They had enough on the road for a good punch in the mouth to maybe bust a lip, but any delay from sustained contact would have showed that advanced party was booty butt naked.

Their main body, in Rostov, was where their strength was. they’d have had to fight on all sides with no hope of resupply.

I don’t think the CEO actually wanted to die lol. Just make some noise and get fired. He would have certainly died in Ukraine so this was a safer bet.

Last edited:

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
The internal power structure of Russia has to be something else, because this doesn’t make any sense on its face. You’re going to publicly thumb your nose at the establishment and play coup, only to get a severance package and move down the street? Then business as usual?

Good luck buddy…:francis:

Or :duck: I can’t call it lol

Superstar
Daps
The internal power structure of Russia has to be something else, because this doesn’t make any sense on its face. You’re going to publicly thumb your nose at the establishment and play coup, only to get a severance package and move down the street? Then business as usual?

Good luck buddy…:francis:

Or :duck: I can’t call it lol

reality is stranger than fiction.

@bnew is right, we mustn’t forget that Russia is the largest collective of fetal alcohol syndrome in the known universe.