Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
So what's gona happen to the leaders of the Russian forces that just gave up to Wagner without a fight....surly they will be relieved of their duties at the very least...or shot dead for not being loyal to Putin:francis:
Yeah there are too many factors to think this was an elaborate fake.

Wagner dude could have just retired to Belarus if he wanted out.

He really just seemed to think he could pump fake these military ministers out of power.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Yea...something doesn't feel right. How you pull this off and agree to a soft-exile is wild. This was a do or die situation yesterday. It looked like he'd have to topple the government to survive. Now it's all good as long as he bounces to Belarus? Makes no sense. Putin has to kill him...he's gotta know that right?
He was greatly concerned about bloodshed. Not the bloodshed of Russians in and around Moscow…but his own bloodshed. Basically he was scared and took the only exit route that he could.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Yea...something doesn't feel right. How you pull this off and agree to a soft-exile is wild. This was a do or die situation yesterday. It looked like he'd have to topple the government to survive. Now it's all good as long as he bounces to Belarus? Makes no sense. Putin has to kill him...he's gotta know that right?
He needs to send out a tweet saying “if I accidentally fall out of a 16th story window, it wasn’t an accident”

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I'm curious as to why the Crimean bridge hasn't been hit again. I'm also curious about the lack of reaction to this by Ukraine on the ground. Assuming that they were just as surprised by today's turn of events I suppose it makes sense to sit back and watch. There are just so many moving pieces on this board that it's hard to make sense of some things.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
someone on TG posted a vid, looks like its from RT TG channel so who knows if it can be trusted

but its basically Prigs riding in the backseat in Rostov this night after the deal and being treated like a huge celebrity by civilians :dead: