Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

brandy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Biden needs to send Putin a message. Send the F-22s to Poland. Have that whole airspace cleared out in a few hours.

They are already doing that.

I lost the tweet, but a NATO missile plane on the radar fly towards Russia then turns around before entering the airspace. This is just one plane on the radar. They said they have hundreds flying around off.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
During the first days of the Iraq War, people were being accused of being unpatriotic if they didn't support the war. Im not saying antiwar voices didn't exist, but I am saying that during the first days of the war, they were frowned on and were being called out. The majority of Americans were on Bush's side.

The Dixie Chicks got canceled before cancel culture was a thing, cause they dared to say publicly that they didn't support the war.

We even had to rename French fries "freedom fries" for a hot min cause we were mad at France for not supporting us. :pachaha:

The anti war sentiment didn't become popular in the US until many months later, maybe even more than a year later.

Yup. All of America (white, black, hispanic) was united for a couple of months in hating terrorists smh. I would not have wanted to have brown skin then because I know it was fukked up for them.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
They are already doing that.

I lost the tweet, but a NATO missile plane on the radar fly towards Russia then turns around before entering the airspace. This is just one plane on the radar. They said they have hundreds flying around off.
They sent them to all the NATO countries in the area.

That's the difference between Ukraine being NATO in all but name, and really being in NATO.