Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
People were not having intellectual debates about Hitler’s motivations in the middle of World War II while he was roasting millions of Jews for dinner. The time for intellectual debate is a luxury reserved for after the conflict is over. You think slaves and freedom fighters like John Brown and Harriet Tubman were thinking about the rationale of the Confederates? Hell nah.
That's fair.
As @Macallik86 argued, if your issue is about the timing of the discussion then the point was taken. Only reason we were talking about it was because Putin hadn't invaded yet and the action was slow so we had time.
And as you noticed yourself, nobody was talking about this any more once the invasion began.

Daps
i dunno if you black or not, but black people from jump was against it and knew it was about Bush ego and about oil

we was against it :yeshrug:

We are 13% of the country so that still doesn't shoot down my argument.

And besides that, I know plenty of black ppl who signed up for the military after 9/11.

Stop thinking that your bubble is the only place where things are happening. Black ppl got killed in 9/11 and emotions were very high afterwards.

I know plenty of black folks that signed up, so obviously all of us weren't "against it".