Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
That was quick

:dead:

gY3b141.jpeg
This is "normal".
Russia outnumbers Ukrainians air and naval crafts by 12 to 1 or something. And they got massive experience from the wars with Georgia, and in Crimea and Syria. Ukraine was always losing there so Kiev could "fall" fast indeed but what would it mean ultimately as Russia wouldnt be able to hold it ? Imagine being a foreign soldier in a city of 3 million where all the men aged 18+ hate you and are potentially armed :demonic:

Time is against Putin, whatever goal he has, he needs to succeed quick.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
What's the end game here? What happens when Russia finishes taking over? Is Putin going to put a puppet government or is he going to merge it with Russia? How would we view them?. This is nuts..

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So you're saying that black people who are patriotic to America don't exist when I'm telling you I know many of them?

:gucci:
Most black folk aint on that extra blind patriotic shyt breh, we not about invading foreign countries that aint did us shyt and killing innocents

Anyone spouting otherwise full of it

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
tied turning?

I'm reading that most of Russian military tech appears out dated?.. that he had secret tech that could be coming? any truth to it?

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im losing track of what the argument is anymore. Is it that no one should try to comment or analyze the war, aside from voicing their opposition to it?

If you must make direct analogies to World War 2, this would be like suggesting there was an immediate consensus on a military response to Hitler that emerged in a vacuum. That was obviously not the case and emerged from developments years into the war.

There were vigorous debates in and among many key players in World War 2 regarding Hitlers motivations, the appropriate response etc.

For an American example:

The Debate Behind U.S. Intervention in World War II

There is an element of analyzing motivation, rationale, and most likely moves in every Governments response to an adversary.

The point is all these contrarian arguments or wanting to see the opposition’s point of view is weird while there’s active violence going on…having these arguments almost sounds like wanting to humanize the opposition. We brought up WWII, September 11th, the Civil War, etc. so y’all can realize how crazy you’d sound wanting to talk nuance (for example) when Lower Manhattan was still smoking from the towers. Write your books and think pieces later breh.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Jewish president with a Nazi inspired Azov Battalion.
Breh, our last president refused to denounce white supremacy because he's racist and rose up off the backs of far-right nationalism. that's on top of him likely being a Russian agent.

b4 this happened, i was rooting for zelenskyy to just bounce. now I'm glad they arent going down without a fight. and if they need azov skinhead help, it is what it is :manny: