Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
What's the end game here? What happens when Russia finishes taking over? Is Putin going to put a puppet government or is he going to merge it with Russia? How would we view them?. This is nuts..

Same energy the Jan 6th cacs had...

I'm sure they want to posture Russian bases and control the waterways.

Daps
Most black folk aint on that extra blind patriotic shyt breh, we not about invading foreign countries that aint did us shyt and killing innocents

Anyone spouting otherwise full of it

I didn't say "most", my nikka, I said "some".:gucci:

Obviously it aint "most" of us as most of us aren't even in the military.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
tied turning?

I'm reading that most of Russian military tech appears out dated?.. that he had secret tech that could be coming? any truth to it?
They are using 7 year old stuff. Doesn’t mean they don’t have more updated stuff.

Putin has a quick and easy plan to take Ukraine. Probably isn’t putting his big guns out and create a massacre.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Ozymandeas is a smart-dumb poster. You all gotta stop responding to him. He creates an argument with himself and argues that despite you having no idea what he is talking about or why he would bring that up. :mjlol:

Everyone except you Putin sympathizers understood me just fine. That’s why y’all were getting quoted by MULTIPLE posters who had problems with what y’all said. Not just me.

Anyway. I thought we made up. You still butthurt over our disagreement breh :pachaha:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I didn't say "most", my nikka, I said "some".:gucci:

Obviously it aint "most" of us as most of us aren't even in the military.
Blacks are over represented in the military and “some” aint really a specific amount breh… Im from the south where black people roam and got hella fam in the military, not one of em signed up cuz they patriotic :dead:

but sure there are “some” patriotic black folk