Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
My brother even though I disagree with you on most of this stuff I appreciate the intellectual and respectful way that you presented your coherent arguments. Imma try and respond to you properly in a bit but I recognize this thought out response fam

I appreciate your respectful response as well and if you present a cohesive argument I'm not afraid to dap and rep you and even change my mind on what I'm thinking. Real men take another brothers position and come to their own conclusion. Let me know what you think cause I'm halfway there with you on this issue, but I'm wary of all sides here. I will agree though that this mainly falls on NATO for escalating this recklessly.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had orginally thought this was Russia just flexing but now I think they genuinely may invade. Should we be worried brehs? Could this possibly lead to a wider conflict?

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Oh don't get it twisted I have nothing but smoke for the Anglospheres foreign policy, but coming from a country that switched one colonial master (America) for what basically amounted to another (Soviet Union, and now both Russia/China) I have a perspective on the Russians and Chinese that some of yall might not have seen first hand. They will enslave you under the guise of revolution and comraderie. At the end of the day, the Pax Americana era was safer than this new multipolar world were entering as evidenced by this thread. Were on the verge of major conflicts in Europe and Asia just a year after Trump ran our credibility into the ground and Biden pissed on its grave. But this crisis could have definitely been avoided with some appeasement. Not on the the level of Neville Chamberlain, but honestly we (Americans) have no need to be in fukking Ukraine of all places. Same as Taiwan, why are we forced to defend a breakaway island we don't even legally recognize anymore? It's preposterous.
Im Haitian so Pax Americana has not made Haiti more peaceful or prosperous. Matter of fact every time the US has interfered and put their nose in Haiti they make the situation worse. This is why I’m
so against US unipolarity. I want Haiti to have choice how to develop or fix internal security without interference from Uncle Sam.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I had orginally thought this was Russia just flexing but now I think they genuinely may invade. Should we be worried brehs? Could this possibly lead to a wider conflict?
It’s not gonna be a wider conflict. It will just be between Ukraine and Russia. No one in the west is gonna risk nuclear war and the end of civilization over fukking Ukraine. Ukraine will be on their own.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s not gonna be a wider conflict. It will just be between Ukraine and Russia. No one in the west is gonna risk nuclear war and the end of civilization over fukking Ukraine. Ukraine will be on their own.

All it takes is one mistake for it turn into something major. Plus I can imagine NATO continuing to arm Ukraine. If anything it seems like Russia is taking a big gamble here. Why would they risk a potentially deadly and prolonged war?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Im Haitian so Pax Americana has not made Haiti more peaceful or prosperous. Matter of fact every time the US has interfered and put their nose in Haiti they make the situation worse. This is why I’m
so against US unipolarity. I want Haiti to have choice how to develop or fix internal security without interference from Uncle Sam.

I feel you if I'm being totally honest then yes the Russians and Chinese have helped Cuba somewhat while the US stepped on us for 60 years, and I know, Haiti is the ONLY country on Earth that knows what its like to be consistently fukked with for NO REASON by the US for decades besides us.

But when I'm speaking on Pax Americana, I'm saying that as an American living in the US. Im speaking on The military deterrence and might that has kept Europe and Asia in "relative peace" since the end of the 1940s, and that has kept European powers out of the Western hemisphere for good. I know America aint shyt when it comes to ALOT of issues, but if it wasnt for the Monroe Doctrine (a very self serving foreign policy) we both probably would have had our homelands either reconquered or attempted to be reconquered by France and Spain. And at the same time, you know like I know that both our countries have to clean up their shyt at home, cause we can only lay so much blame on the crackers before we look at our own massive corruption in the Caribbean whether it be failed Cuban communism or the Haitian kleptocracies that steal from the people.

In My point of view, America is a country that does the RIGHT thing but for the WRONG reasons. And places like Russia and China are the opposite, they do the WRONG thing for the RIGHT reasons.

Last edited:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Be informed, now is not the time for fear, that comes later.

And yes there will be a wider war. Too much shyt has been talked too much has been moved

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
If this pops off it will be after the Olympics and only if Xi gives his blessing to Russia. Putin is playing a dangerous game. He knows he risks looking weak if he backs down without coming out of this looking like he won. He also needs China to politically back Russia at the least. Its a sticky situation.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps

WW1 started with an assassination
WW2 with an invasion

When the guns get pulled, they get pulled...