Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Daps
Yeah, at this pace, how long into guerrilla warfare would the russian people say enough and fukk everything up for Putin inside his own country?

Didn't wanna be the one to bring this up.... but I did think about the possibility of this leading to terrorist attacks within Russia.

Putin has made a huge misstep here.

As I said earlier, even when we went into Iraq, we didn't see huge protests the first day of the war.

Putin is being protested on the very first day of his war, which means russian citizens ain't going for the BS that he's trying to feed them.

That sentiment is only going to grow as russian soldiers return home in bodybags.

Putin is going to be his own undoing. You can see it unfolding in real time.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Didn't wanna be the one to bring this up.... but I did think about the possibility of this leading to terrorist attacks within Russia.

Putin has made a huge misstep here.

As I said earlier, even when we went into Iraq, we didn't see huge protests the first day of the war.

Putin is being protested on the very first day of his war, which means russian citizens ain't going for the BS that he's trying to feed them.

That sentiment is only going to grow as russian soldiers return home in bodybags.

Putin is going to be his own undoing. You can see it unfolding in real time.
Folks were def against the iraq war from day 1

Daps
putin is delusional

he has a generation that is growing up in big cities with internet, not giving a fukk about him. I bet he thought the war would rally the people and give him ratings, but there's a difference from protecting your country and going at another country

And this is where Biden masterfully outmanuevered him. If it hadn't been for the US intelligence community and their excellent work of keeping one step ahead of Putin, then he probably would have gotten those high ratings.

Putin's plan was to have this huge false flag attack on Russian troops to use as an excuse for war. This is what he was going to use to rally russian citizens to his cause. But Biden declassified everything in real time and took his pretext from him. Biden essentially cut him off at the kneecaps.

Thats when Putin should have turned back but it was too late. Troops were already on the move and he felt he had to see it through.

Now he's in a war that is not going as easily as he thought it was, the russian economy is crashing hard, and he's being protested in the streets. The fact that russians are out there protesting him is HUGE.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I can't agree with you. I don't have a country I can call my own so...:yeshrug:
if you were born in the U.S....
...your ass is an American wether you know it or not

Once you leave these borders nobody cares what your politics are...what race you are, etc...
...youre an American first to them

Same as growing up in these streets...
...you can claim neutron all day long...but to the folks on the next block youre with whatever set you grew up around

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
And this is where Biden masterfully outmanuevered him. If it hadn't been for the US intelligence community and their excellent work of keeping one step ahead of Putin, then he probably would have gotten those high ratings.

Putin's plan was to have this huge false flag attack on Russian troops to use as an excuse for war. This is what he was going to use to rally russian citizens to his cause. But Biden declassified everything in real time and took his pretext from him. Biden essentially cut him off at the kneecaps.

Thats when Putin should have turned back but it was too late. Troops were already on the move and he felt he had to see it through.

Now he's in a war that is not going as easily as he thought it was, the russian economy is crashing hard, and he's being protested in the streets. The fact that russians are out there protesting him is HUGE.
why yall saying "Biden"?

its our military and everything that goes with it....
...Biden is just a talking head

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

I dont think biden did anything. only the dumbest people on earth would fall for the false flag bs.

brandy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
why yall saying "Biden"?

its our military and everything that goes with it....
...Biden is just a talking head

The president is the commander in chief of the military.

I don’t care too much for Biden because he owes me money, but he handled this very well. Y’all so used to ineffective leadership that someone who is effective is symbolic.

Daps
Folks were def against the iraq war from day 1

During the first days of the Iraq War, people were being accused of being unpatriotic if they didn't support the war. Im not saying antiwar voices didn't exist, but I am saying that during the first days of the war, they were frowned on and were being called out. The majority of Americans were on Bush's side.

The Dixie Chicks got canceled before cancel culture was a thing, cause they dared to say publicly that they didn't support the war.

We even had to rename French fries "freedom fries" for a hot min cause we were mad at France for not supporting us. :pachaha:

The anti war sentiment didn't become popular in the US until many months later, maybe even more than a year later.