Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
As mentioned on here by others, you can explain whatever you want to depending on what your agenda is. Do you want to explain the confederacy or the KKKs or hitlers point of view next? There is no nuance in somebody bombing a country and terrorizing it’s citizens. I keep going back because that was one of the wildest things I read on here aside from “I lean authoritarian”.

michael-jordan-yeah.gif

Refusing to engage with the motivations of "bad" people is how you get bullshyt like "the Civil War was fought over States Rights and not slavery" :stopitslime:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Do you know what explaining means or what ? Books have been written about the KKK or Hitler because it is necessary to understand the rationale behind such actions. Do you think those books were agreeing with them ?
I guess the difference is you think there is rationale behind committing atrocities. I can’t help you with that.

That’s aside from the fact that days before they started bombing, we had guys on here bringing up the US foreign policy history as a reason to let Russia slide.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
:francis: few weeks ago people were sad no way he attacks Ukraine,
A NATO country is a different ball game... The magnitude of Russia attacking NATO is unfathomable honestly. Unless we have Arkhipovs in both chains of command, we're in for a nuclear war.

Putin has threatened to use it in his speech, Biden was clear he would react to any attack on NATO (soldiers from Italy already moved to Ukraine neighbours), Macron said the same thing. That's the worst possible outcome for this cureent crisis.

I don't even like to think about it :francis:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Do you know what explaining means or what ? Books have been written about the KKK or Hitler because it is necessary to understand the rationale behind such actions. Do you think those books were agreeing with them ?
there is no rational
poor people need a scapegoat

its the same story throughout history

its a big reason why I refuse to let my brain get caught up in the TLR victim mindset

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I guess the difference is you think there is rationale behind committing atrocities. I can’t help you with that.

That’s aside from the fact that days before they started bombing, we had guys on here bringing up the US foreign policy history as a reason to let Russia slide.
There's a rationale in the mind of those who commit those atrocities not in those who try to understand it !