Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Daps
Why does the US hold back when it comes to messing with Russia's cyber infrastructure?

Because we lost 4 years of ground under Trump and Russians have wormed their way into all levels of cyber infrastructure in the US. We probably still don't know what all they have their hands in and if we shut off their lights, they will definitely shut ours off too.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Ukraine isn't part of NATO.
No way Putin would attack a NATO country, article 5 is for real and this would trigger WW3 and most likely the end of humanity.
Again you cats stay thinking Putin gives a fukk. He's calling NATO bluff now. Ukraine been a shadow NATO member for like 10 years now

Daps
So does Zelensky leave Ukraine or stay?

Does Russia try to capture him or kill him?

If they capture him, they will probably put him on trial if he refuses to leave the country.

Daps
I never thought I'd advocate for this, but Biden has to move against Fox News. They are fomenting antidemocratic treasonous views to the American ppl. Something has to be done sooner rather than later. And I know it would violate the constitution but dear God, surely the founding fathers didn't intend for the press to be used to create anarchy within American society.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I want him gone more than Putin. Putin may be too insulated to be touched, but Lukashenko ain't.

Plus we still owe him for when he forced that civilian plane down last year.
Belarus knows Russia has its back but the way Lukachenko has acted seems really short sighted to say the least. He's placing all his eggs with Russia and isolating the country from all its neighbours but also the whole Europe.

Belarus' future doesn't make much sense to me unless dude wants to integrate Belarus in Russia or ? I know him and his click are living lavish so he'll not be touched but there's a point where the country's economy cannot just grow in an exclusive relationship with Russia.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I mean there is action now, this is not the time anymore.

It's HL indeed, we're supposed to go in depth on things :snoop:

We're all grown ups, it should be easy to differentiate explanations from justifications. I'm legit baffled you keep going back on this to be honest because once again, nobody fukks with Putin on here.
As mentioned on here by others, you can explain whatever you want to depending on what your agenda is. Do you want to explain the confederacy or the KKKs or hitlers point of view next? There is no nuance in somebody bombing a country and terrorizing it’s citizens. I keep going back because that was one of the wildest things I read on here aside from “I lean authoritarian”.