Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I love how all the “Putin has a reason to be upset” comments have vanished into thin air :wow:
I mean there is action now, this is not the time anymore.

Some of the wildest shyt I seen on here. Supposed to be higher learning and we got nikkas talking bout nuance and seeing putins point of view as he blowing shyt up and got people huddling underground.
It's HL indeed, we're supposed to go in depth on things :snoop:

We're all grown ups, it should be easy to differentiate explanations from justifications. I'm legit baffled you keep going back on this to be honest because once again, nobody fukks with Putin on here.

Daps
u guys think so sanctions are gonna work?

As far as what?

Crippling Russia's economy and making them suffer financially?

Yes. Their economy is already taking a huge hit just based on their own actions in Ukraine.

The sanctions haven't even started working yet and Ruble has significantly dropped in value, and their stock markets were bleeding so much that they had to shut it down.

When the sanctions start going into effect, it's gonna hit them hard.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As far as what?

Crippling Russia's economy and making them suffer financially?

Yes. Their economy is already taking a huge hit just based on their own actions in Ukraine.

The sanctions haven't even started working yet and Ruble has significantly dropped in value, and their stock markets were bleeding so much that they had to shut it down.

When the sanctions start going into effect, it's gonna hit them hard.
Problem is Putin doesn't care how his people suffer.

This is getting to a point where the oligarchs will have the make hard decisions.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Seeing these victories gives me a bit of hope, but I wonder too of how many Russian soldiers just really don't give a fukk about fighting. Obviously there has to be family involved because of the closeness, but its just one awkward thing to invade a country that you really have no beef with.

Daps
Seeing these victories gives me a bit of hope, but I wonder too of how many Russian soldiers just really don't give a fukk about fighting. Obviously there has to be family involved because of the closeness, but its just one awkward thing to invade a country that you really have no beef with.

You always fight harder when you have a reason. Ukraine has a reason to fight. Russians really don't. Not really.