Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

voiture

Superstar
Daps
This shyt is absolutely ridiculous. For Russians to be so docile when it comes to leadership is crazy, no other country citizens will deal with this shyt
John Sweeney (British Journalist) says Putin has killed almost anyone who could possibility start a revolt against his rule. Which is why he changed the constitution to be president for life. If he leaves office without the protection of the presidency, he is a dead man walking.

Even in the military ranks when someone starts becoming popular, he quickly gets eliminated which is why they have a shytty military.
They tried to take out Navalny but the secret agent botched it by not adding enough Novichok nerve agent poison.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Damn so is the war over?

Seems like Russia don’t want to mix it up anymore.

Idk US just said that Russias goal right now is to exhaust Ukraines air defenses with all these massive rocket attacks until they run out of ammo for the S-300s and before the US can replace them with Western systems, when theyll try and control the skies cause right now they're getting shot up (Russian planes)

2023 ceasefire maybe but I dont see this being over especially with Russia buying Irans combat UAVs.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Idk US just said that Russias goal right now is to exhaust Ukraines air defenses with all these massive rocket attacks until they run out of ammo for the S-300s and before the US can replace them with Western systems, when theyll try and control the skies cause right now they're getting shot up (Russian planes)

2023 ceasefire maybe but I dont see this being over especially with Russia buying Irans combat UAVs.

The US has ammo depots all over the world. We are pulling chump change out and this is what it can do.
When I hear talk of Russian ammo supplies I just gotta :skip: After WW2 the US was on an entirely different steaze and just steamrolled it up until this point. Russia never really replanted it's feet to pivot in different directions as needed. They doubled down with the infiltration of foreign governments, got stupid with assassinations on foreign soil, and then decided to go for the big boy move... :banderas:

Russia is in it's death throes.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Iranian government showing the world who they really are

I'm not sure whose mind you think this will change about Iran. It's ugly and evil but most nations supply their allies regardless of how evil the war is. I mean we kept supplying Saudi Arabia and the UAE as they destroyed Yemen in a horrific nightmare, South Sudan as they destroyed their own people, Saddam as he gassed his own villages, the Contras as they ran a straight up terrorism campaign against the people of Nicaragua, etc. Hell, we full well knew that the arms we sent UAE and Saudi were ending up in the hands of Al Queda and Libyan terrorist groups, and did it anyway.

And when we're not doing it directly, as often as not we're transferring weapons to them through allies or just letting Israel, France, etc. do the duty work.

None of that makes Iran's actions any less evil. But they've poisoned the climate so as to make it difficult to build true moral outrage among the global community in anything other than a partisan manner.