Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Welp, some diplomats about to have very little sleep for the next couple of days...

I'm guessing those missiles were targeting Lviv ? I thought the Polish border were quite far from that city when it comes to missile accuracy.
probably trying to hit a supply route and something went wrong. you cant have such a massive amount of advanced weapons, mercenaries, and NATO military consultants crossing that border without russia wanting to hit as close to it as possible to put a dent in this. that barracks explosion that killed volunteers early in the war was probably really close to poland too.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Welp, some diplomats about to have very little sleep for the next couple of days...

I'm guessing those missiles were targeting Lviv ? I thought the Polish border were quite far from that city when it comes to missile accuracy.
It is. Apparently, that farm is 60km inland from the border.

I almost think this the Rus trying to test NATOs gangsta. This could be real bad :francis:

Edit: Its not as far inland as I thought. Waiting for the real distance.

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
since you give the impression that Putin taking a huge L is more important than the tremendous suffering the Ukrainians have undergone

I refuse to place the two on a scale to determine greater value. Putin must take all of the L's in order for Ukrainian suffering to cease. The two are inseparable so long as the invasion continues.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is. Apparently, that farm is 60km inland from the border.

I almost think this the Rus trying to test NATOs gangsta. This could be real bad :francis:

European wars always have a habit of getting bad quickly. I'm not worried about NATO being able to handle Russia, but I'm worried that if NATO gets dragged into the war, China might move up plans for Taiwan.

Putin has nothing to lose at this point, but hopefully xi doesn't feel like nuking his economy to test US resolve.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
If you are NATO how do you respond??? If Russia communicates through back channel and admit their mistake.... Should everything be OK?

Something to ponder

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
probably trying to hit a supply route and something went wrong. you cant have such a massive amount of advanced weapons, mercenaries, and NATO military consultants crossing that border without russia wanting to hit as close to it as possible to put a dent in this. that barracks explosion that killed volunteers early in the war was probably really close to poland too.
Yeah but it was still well within Ukraine.
That village is 10km inside Ukr borders so I'm guessing Rus ran out of precision missiles smh.

Anyway, if NATO is to intervene, I would guess that NATO will make sure that Ukr finally gets air dominance on its territory.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
If you are NATO how do you respond??? If Russia communicates through back channel and admit their mistake.... Should everything be OK?

Something to ponder
I don't think a couple of missiles will trigger article 5. Poland might accept excuses if Russia recognizes that as a mistake asap. Article 5 is not an automatic military response, it's up to the country targeted then up to the other members to decide.

If Russia puffs his chest out or tries to go around the issue though... :sadcam: