Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
People going at @Orbital-Fetus for the Crimea thing but The Coli told me Russia would steam roll Ukraine "in a couple weeks" 10 months ago.
NJxGE3S[1].png

Fred.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People going at @Orbital-Fetus for the Crimea thing but The Coli told me Russia would steam roll Ukraine "in a couple weeks" 10 months ago. View attachment 33260

Fred.
True, but this is a matter of Coli principle here.

Nothing personal about this neg at all, that's my boy, but he has been around before me, he knows the rules when bets are lost...

:manny:

So how about we allow multiple negs for a few hours?

:mjgrin:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Sohh you wanna dip into ya man multiple times? :noah:
Lettuce be real here, nobody was spitting shyt about inevitable ammo shortages, airline failure, overall lack of supplies like I was early in the conflict so far as Russia goes. Add into the fact that Ukr has been blowing shyt up in Crimea for well over a month now. I know that isn't "taking" Crimea but even if I had said "Ukr will be destroying the Black Sea fleet in Crimea" by Oct., the same people would have called me an idiot 6 months ago. I think overall my assessment of the war's trajectory was better than the media's or anyone on this board from pretty much the jump. Crimea by October was a halfcourt shot that I thought a scrappy young underdog had a chance of making. My prediction wasn't an airball. It bounced off the back of the rim.

If you gotta neg the kid then :yeshrug: but you really gotta go for multiple drivebys?
you stood ten toes down on october and need to take your Ls.

all them YT videos about logistics that you be watching but you didnt factor in that putin could still find enough intoxicated and untrained criminals and HIV patients to HOLD THE LINE!

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
you stood ten toes down on october and need to take your Ls.

all them YT videos about logistics that you be watching but you didnt factor in that putin could still find enough intoxicated and untrained criminals and HIV patients to HOLD THE LINE!

Cool, just keep that same energy for the daps and pos rep whenever Ukraine does take Crimea.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
People going at @Orbital-Fetus for the Crimea thing but The Coli told me Russia would steam roll Ukraine "in a couple weeks" 10 months ago. View attachment 33260

Fred.
exactly. i honestly don't know what's the big deal about his failed prediction which i took in jest anyway. the fact that @ill is largely absent from this thread shows how much russia has been getting their shyt pushed in.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
exactly. i honestly don't know what's the big deal about his failed prediction which i took in jest anyway. the fact that @ill is largely absent from this thread shows how much russia has been getting their shyt pushed in.

It’s all been in good fun breh. I didn’t say anything out of bounds about Orbital in my post :ufdup: