Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
What kind of stupid idiot shyt is this? I have NEVER passed our daughter off as a refugee. Keep her out of your mouth you weasely little piece of shyt.

Trying to use the fact that my daugher was a sexual abuse victim in order to start internet beef online is a new low.

You're seriously fukking obsessed at this point. The fact that just before this you responded to my thread in the Coliseum just to randomly bytch about me winning POTY years ago signals something really ain't healthy. What time is it where you are?
:stopitslime:
I asked you the question because of you deliberately putting that into your post while describing your Foster daughter.

There was literally no reason for this if she isn't a refugee and wasn't relevant to the discussion.

But it's just standard fare for you always trying to add some personal anecdotes to every discussion no matter how irrelevant.

My wife is literally a counselor for sexually abused children including refugees, and we took in our foster daughter because she was a traumatized abuse victim who needed more devoted care.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:stopitslime:
I asked you the question because of you deliberately putting that into your post while describing your Foster daughter.

There was literally no reason for this if she isn't a refugee and wasn't relevant to the discussion.

Like I said, you're a complete piece of shyt. The discussion was about child sex abuse victims, not refugees. And you're doubling down on talking shyt about them just to score internet points.

Arnie Palmer accused me of trying to flip the discussion away from "raping kids". That was a bullshyt lie and it was personal, about me, so I responded personally about me. My daughter's relevance to the discussion had nothing to do with refugees, it was about our care for victims of child sex abuse WHICH IS the exact context of what I was replying to. My wife counsels child sex abuse victims, including refugees, and our foster daughter is a child sex abuse victim who we took in ourselves because she needed more intensive care than she was getting. Neither one of those things is new information, I've spoken about both of them repeatedly before.

If someone attacks me personally, about something deeply important to me, then I'm going to respond personally.

But it's just standard fare for you always trying to add some personal anecdotes to every discussion no matter how irrelevant.

You're a hypocrite considering that just today you've brought up personal shyt about me out of nowhere, twice. Now you're gonna act aggrieved when I bring up personal shyt about myself that actually has relevance to the discussion?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
From the UFO thread, this shyt had me :banderas:

:dead:

That was a direct response to a series of uncalled for personal attacks on me. A poster claimed that I didn't believe UFOs were aliens because if I accepted the possibility of life on other planets, it would destroy my faith. Then other posters started running with it.

If a conversation requires data and receipts, I always bring data and reciepts. But if it requires a personal anecdote because I'm being personally attacked, then I will bring up a personal anecdote.

Last edited:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
That was a direct response to a series of uncalled for personal attacks on me. A poster claimed that I didn't believe UFOs were aliens because if I accepted the possibility of life on other planets, it would destroy my faith. Then other posters started running with it.

If someone accuses me of not wanting to accept the possibility of life on other planets for personal reasons, isn't it relevant that I literally studied life on other planets as my career path at one point? I've spoken about the astrobiology shyt before (five years ago) and have mentioned my NASA internship several times, it's not like I made it up for the conversation.

If a conversation requires data and receipts, I always bring data and reciepts. But if it requires a personal anecdote because I'm being personally attacked, then I will bring up a personal anecdote. I can't help it that certain insecure posters on here frequently find they aren't equipped to argue the facts and thus have to take it personal instead.

You and Pressure are proving that, yet again. Pressure doubled down on a fukking Sccit comment in the Coliseum today just to attack me personally despite it having no relation to the thread.

You sound stressed. Might be time for another time out. :umad:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Ukraine takes Crimea by Oct.

Ukraine retakes Crimea by Oct.

if your prediction is that Russia will split Ukraine in two, then congrats.
you already won that "prediction" because it already happened; Crimea.

so long as Crimea stays in Russian possession, your "prediction" is true.

Ukraine takes Crimea by Oct.

for the record, i 'm the only retard in here predicting Ukraine taking Crimea by Oct. and my beliefs are not a reflection of any other poster in this thread.

Ukraine takes Crimea by October.
gj5nawm.png

Ukr is gonna take Crimea next week by sea using NATO subs in the Black Sea.

MjALEn6_d.webp

Crimea by October :ahh:

the chess board is changing.

i been trying to tell yall...

Crimea by October...
gj5nawm.png

Crimea by October...
gj5nawm.png

Crimea is very much up for debate to the point that Ukrainians are dying to take it back.
Crimea by October, slime.

i heard somebody talking about Crimea by October...
gj5nawm.png

Crimea by Oct...

by October.
i been telling yall.

Crimea by October...
gj5nawm_d.webp

Crimea by October.
I been telling yall.

Crimea by October.

gj5nawm_d.webp

Crimea by October.
gj5nawm_d.webp

UKR forces are gonna march into Crimea wearing Halloween costumes for the gram.

Crimea by Halloween.

Crimea by Halloween. 🎃

Ukraine gonna
Thriller GIF - Find on GIFER
into Crimea on the 31st.

That's just from one page of search. @Orbital-Fetus its November 1 and Crimea is standing. :hubie:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
That's just from one page of search. @Orbital-Fetus its November 1 and Crimea is standing. :hubie:

They came closer than anyone else predicted and this is not over. Russia is on the backfoot taking hits in Crimea for like a month now. My prediction was bold and inspirational but not baseless.

Crimea by 2:30 est tomorrow. :steviej:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Is it true a lot of sanctions are gonna start to hit Russia next year?