Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Timestamped to them talking about US military on Ukrainian soil bean counting weapons. Russia wanted this?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Timestamped on the subject of Russian reparations.

In my humble opinion, making Russia pay through the nose like Germany after WW2 is a recipe for disaster. Look at what Germany did after the Treaty of Versailles. That shyt was burned into their memory generationally. The modern US has already been through one Russian collapse and fukked it up. Hopefully the West takes on the responsibility for...NATION BUILDING after the dust settles because that is exactly what needs to happen otherwise Russia will become the absolute worst version of "What if post WWI Germany was ten times bigger?"

Everyone in the EU is gonna have reasons for wanting to kick Russia while it's down after the war but that is not the best decision to make historically speaking.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Timestamped on the subject of Russian reparations.

In my humble opinion, making Russia pay through the nose like Germany after WW2 is a recipe for disaster. Look at what Germany did after the Treaty of Versailles. That shyt was burned into their memory generationally. The modern US has already been through one Russian collapse and fukked it up. Hopefully the West takes on the responsibility for...NATION BUILDING after the dust settles because that is exactly what needs to happen otherwise Russia will become the absolute worst version of "What if post WWI Germany was ten times bigger?"

Everyone in the EU is gonna have reasons for wanting to kick Russia while it's down after the war but that is not the best decision to make historically speaking.

Stop sucking Russia's dikk and trying to build Putin an offramp. Give that a try.

Russia should pay dearly including territorial concessions and losing their UN security council seat for their war of aggression and the war crimes they've committed.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Stop sucking Russia's dikk and trying to build Putin an offramp. Give that a try.

Russia should pay dearly including territorial concessions and losing their UN security council seat for their war of aggression and the war crimes they've committed.

I'm not sure if you are addressing me directly as a sucker of Russian dikk or not.