Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
well considering how russia moves, russian immigration would terrify the hell out of me if i was a neighboring country because that's just a future excuse for some russian nationalist to liberate russian speakers. i'm with poland, get the fukk out, your country is not being attacked. no one has intense loyalty to a country they're fleeing like russians. fsb is probably all up in those "refugees".

Thats been a communist/soviet playbook for a long ass time. Out of every 10 real Russian refugees, Im betting at least 2 have former involvement with the Army or Intelligence services, and 1 is an active plant.

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Thats been a communist/soviet playvook for a long ass time. Out of every 10 real Russian refugees, Im betting at least 2 have former involvement with the Army or Intelligence services, and 1 is an active plant.

And those plants pocketed the rubles, gave some bs info back to Moscow, got drunk...exactly how the lead up to the initial invasion started.
UBRgW0y_d.webp

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I vividly remember the fall of the Berlin Wall and the USSR. I didn't appreciate the importance of it at the time but living through what appears to be another Kremlin Krumble is fukking crazy. I really hope that the West has a better plan than last time because all they did before was flood them with Levi's, Pizza Hut and a bunch of gangsters put in charge of major industries...boom! Instant capitalism.

:beli:

The West HAS TO think long term so far as what a post Russia world look like. That's a rather large vacuum and something/everything is gonna fill it.

:sadcam:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
China isn’t just going to stand by and let America/NATO have trapped on both sides.
They have enough power to have a say in what happens

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
China isn’t just going to stand by and let America/NATO have trapped on both sides.
They have enough power to have a say in what happens

China's neighbors, including India and South Korea and others are not sitting idly by waiting to see what happens

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
I vividly remember the fall of the Berlin Wall and the USSR. I didn't appreciate the importance of it at the time but living through what appears to be another Kremlin Krumble is fukking crazy. I really hope that the West has a better plan than last time because all they did before was flood them with Levi's, Pizza Hut and a bunch of gangsters put in charge of major industries...boom! Instant capitalism.

:beli:

The West HAS TO think long term so far as what a post Russia world look like. That's a rather large vacuum and something/everything is gonna fill it.

:sadcam:

Best The West can offer is more McDonald's in Moscow :takedat:

Edit - This post was a hard bar ngl

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
China's neighbors, including India and South Korea and others are not sitting idly by waiting to see what happens

The writing is on the wall, Russia is fumbling the bag to damn near catastrophic levels, but China will not be deterred regarding Taiwan. Cant be caught flatfooted there until we have an equivalent semiconductor production line set up. Damn shame so many people have to lose their lives to this nonsense.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
The writing is on the wall, Russia is fumbling the bag to damn near catastrophic levels, but China will not be deterred regarding Taiwan. Cant be caught flatfooted there until we have an equivalent semiconductor production line set up. Damn shame so many people have to lose their lives to this nonsense.
How is China going to have a supply line crossing the sea? Their only hope is if the world sits by and does nothing if they invade.
They can't hold it.

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
How is China going to have a supply line crossing the sea? Their only hope is if the world sits by and does nothing if they invade.
They can't hold it.
Right, invading Taiwan is not going to be a walk in the park at all. If Taiwan has the resolve, it's going to take an amphibious invasion equivalent to D-Day. I was just saying a disruption in that supply chain would be devastating without an alternative established. So much so that I don't think the World would just stand by and let China try and strongarm it. Not in this environment.

At the very least the West would sanction them and blockade their shipping lanes. You’d probably would have to fight them in the Pacific at that point.

Last edited: