Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
saw a drone strike vid yesterday of ruskies sharing the same outhouse getting vaporized :dame:

this is what, the third kill on them while taking a shyt caught on FPVOD? at least it was set to this banger, i got a new ukie house producer to follow now. :ahh:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
ok let's make a deal mr realist professor: stalin's "mistake" (the tatar genocide/force deportations from crimea) in exchange for khrushchev's mistake (giving the ethnically cleansed crimea to ukraine).

and after we bring back those tatars (we have to figure out how to make descendants out of people who were killed before they could create any, but that's small things) we let them have it.

while we're at it, i think russia should demand we give them back alaska or else because that was a big mistake.

history would be so different if mistakes could be taken back.

This is one mistake that can be reversed to a certain degree

Many of the Crimean Tatars descendants still live in Siberia

It would be ideal if whatever outcome emerges in Crimea it allows for some restitution and repopulation of the Tatars

Whether as part of a democratic Ukraine or as terms of surrender to Russia, that party I don't care so much.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Sorry I meant central Asia not Siberia, although millions of their descendants are in Turkey

The Soviets acknowledged them as indigenous but the Russians have always denied them titular nation status unlike Tatarstan, Buryatia etc