Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I agree this conflict shows the US is on another level militarily. And it likely gives China pause on Taiwan. Any invasion of Taiwan would require troops being transported by sea, vs Ukraine where Russian soldiers merely had to walk over the border. I’d expect China to win because resupplying Taiwan will be much harder but we’d likely see similar tactical and logistics failures from China.
China fell back completely after seeing Mullah Biden isolate Russia to the point it’s a pariah state..

Then Goon Pelosi personally going to Taiwan to give them dap…

Made China change their stance Russia real quick.. Now China just gonna focus on taking parts of Russia for themselves once Putin is finally deposed for good

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
yall this is wild...they strike then retreat...elite spec ops shyt :wow:

Not to be an armchair general, but shooting pass your squadmates is amateur shyt.

But at the same time, different countries have different tactics. Still just doesnt make sense but fukk it,

These ambush videos are :whoo:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I agree this conflict shows the US is on another level militarily. And it likely gives China pause on Taiwan. Any invasion of Taiwan would require troops being transported by sea, vs Ukraine where Russian soldiers merely had to walk over the border. I’d expect China to win because resupplying Taiwan will be much harder but we’d likely see similar tactical and logistics failures from China.
its just hilarious seeing the differences of expectation/consequence...

people were calling for the secretary of defense to step down over a fukk up that led to 10+ dead soldiers while hitting the lights in afghanistan not too long ago. honestly i don't even think that was a crazy response either - by our standards, that afghanistan withdrawal was just not good enough.

meanwhile in russia tho :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not to be an armchair general, but shooting pass your squadmates is amateur shyt.

But at the same time, different countries have different tactics. Still just doesnt make sense but fukk it,

These ambush videos are :whoo:
very fair, but I was reading the comments and it looked like a few guys have USA flags on them so it could be volunteers leading charges of 🇺🇦 troops etc.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
bigger invasion than D-Day is required and China isn't ready for that.