Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
So if Putin can no longer feed ethnic minorities as cannon fodder and he has to use folks in Moscow and St. Petersburg, how long before it all crashes down?
That would be the end of it I think, but if more minority areas follow the Dagestan way it can go a lot sooner. Only so much police/order troops to spread around, would've been better off sending those to war TBH

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

So if Putin can no longer feed ethnic minorities as cannon fodder and he has to use folks in Moscow and St. Petersburg, how long before it all crashes down?
Immediately if not sooner.
I wonder how many Ivans are jamming out to "Fortunate Son" today?

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England

i think the school shooting is a disturbed cac who the kremlin tried to turn into a false flag. in the first few pics released, he had ephemera which idolized the columbine shooters (not posting that one since it would get me banned). interestingly i think he he used a pair of airsoft/blank firing makarovs which he fabricated 9mmx18 barrels for, very impressive design/machining ability for a kid. :leon:

anyway, the video that russian officials released has a backwards swastika painted on his shirt which wasn't there before, i checked which side the books were bound on to make sure they got it wrong. i guess it's an improvement over planting copies of the sims 3 instead of sim cards tho... :mjlol:

the fragging incident, i like this version more

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

posted in February

you have to know your audience and all these videos are propaganda. Someone inspired to join the u.s military because of that recruitment video could easily end up being a drone pilot catching dozens of bodies daily and at the end of their shift rush home to walk their dog before their favorite show on bravo airs. killers come in all shapes, sizes and genders.:yeshrug: