Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
awwwww shyt....Zelensky got new toys :wow:

Superstar
Daps
The gap between the US military and everyone else is startng to look like night and day

:mjlol:
To be fair, experiences may vary…
:mjcry:
The base I was at in Khost was an old Russian artillery fire base, with a tiny dirt runway next to it, that had been expanded from an outpost to a small FOB. It was expanded again to be larger. The little Soviet concrete structures we lived in weren’t much better and our beds were just as shytty.

We also had a gerboa (I think that’s what they were called) infestation, and got so used to them just running around the floor that we started naming them. We also had a big ass monitor lizard that wandered the base all day and night; a cobra too, but they got rid of that with a quickness.

mammals-01-fig02.jpg

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
The US has told Russia per private and direct diplomatic channels to quote "stop talking loose about using Nukes"

America with the Sheek Louch energy at the end of this song, "bytch ass nikka, say something else about another fukking gun, Ill smack the shyt out of you fakkit :pacspit:"

"These nikkas seen nikkas in real life and said THESE nikkas is GANGSTAS :damn:"

"Popping all that shyt when your album was GARBAGE"

The Special Military Operation was that album :dead:

Matter fact when Jadakiss says Philly I love yall Philly, fukk you tho, coward!!! I just picture Joe Biden replacing Philly with Eastern Europe now, and Beanie Sigel with Putin

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I agree this conflict shows the US is on another level militarily. And it likely gives China pause on Taiwan. Any invasion of Taiwan would require troops being transported by sea, vs Ukraine where Russian soldiers merely had to walk over the border. I’d expect China to win because resupplying Taiwan will be much harder but we’d likely see similar tactical and logistics failures from China.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Bro theres reports that the Russians were sending in young guys who signed a military contract to Ukraine just a week later, no basic training. Like literally 5 days and to the frontline of Donbass you go. The parents of these dead soldiers are leaking this info out. Horrible

Anything to prevent the more Older Soldiers from their cushy chairs, and going out to the Frontlines... Comrade. :mjpls: