Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
NK worried about getting negative rep from RU :wow:

N.Korea says it has never supplied weapons or ammunition to Russia - KCNA

N.Korea says it has never supplied weapons or ammunition to Russia - KCNA​

SEOUL (Reuters) -North Korea on Thursday said it has never supplied weapons or ammunition to Russia and has no plans to do so, while warning the United States to "keep its mouth shut" and stop circulating rumours aimed at "tarnishing" the country's image.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Russia has 25 million reserves (people that have essentially gone through some military training in their lives). This will be in addition to the 100-150,000 soldiers that are currently active in Ukraine.

Yo...I'm so glad my mouth was not full of beer when I read this bullshyt.

I'm in tears.

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
The gloves are coming off. Russia is done playing games it’s about to be a massacre and this all due the west fault for enabling this

Russia has announced the mobilisation of 300,000 reserves. Russia has 25 million reserves (people that have essentially gone through some military training in their lives). This will be in addition to the 100-150,000 soldiers that are currently active in Ukraine.

This should take a couple of months and in that time we should see an escalation. We'll likely see wide scales attacks on Ukrainian infrastructure (power stations, bridges, rail etc.).

There are rumours that Ukraine is going to launch a final push. This would be interesting to see.
Hate to break it to you, but Russia's key issue in Ukraine isn't manpower.

Leadership voids, communication, intelligence, tactics, consistent resupplying on the front, reliable equipment, and morale are FAR bigger issues the Russian army is facing. Whether it be 2 or 20 Russians hit by an m777, the fact that Ukrainians can shoot, shoot accurately, and shoot on time is a problem the Russians don't have an answer for. Try as they may, it won't be solved by throwing bodies at it.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
NK worried about getting negative rep from RU :wow:

N.Korea says it has never supplied weapons or ammunition to Russia - KCNA

N.Korea says it has never supplied weapons or ammunition to Russia - KCNA​

SEOUL (Reuters) -North Korea on Thursday said it has never supplied weapons or ammunition to Russia and has no plans to do so, while warning the United States to "keep its mouth shut" and stop circulating rumours aimed at "tarnishing" the country's image.
Even you side chick acting like she don’t know you

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge

c68de9853547c385dddd3a0d929d4d42.gif

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
It's fascinating and incredibly sad to watch this conflict. There are times I enjoy the way Ukraine is whooping ass, because it's only right that they do, but when I remember the amount of victims on both sides:snoop:
And a lot of the Russian soldiers don't know better nor did they have a choice, and the amount of them that's in that situation is only gonna go up.
What can they do? Get jailed, flee their country (if able) or be another victim of bad leadership and bad equipment in an unjustified war. Something has to change in Russia because clearly just kicking them out of Ukraine ain't gonna stop this.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is the ONLY frame I'll accept as Putin basically thinking Ukraine was really about to be permanently lost and he was forced into making a move :jbhmm: :ehh: :

At least this doesn't sound like that contrarian shyt. Apparently something happened in August 2021 that made Putin count his cards...but its STILL fukk him. :pacspit:

It’s gonna be funny to find out if the USA used putins own ego to enforce a red line he didn’t want to because his bluffing would never mean anything.

The USA gets Russia to shyt on itself, removes them out of the great power convo then focuses SQUARELY on China

Last edited: