Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I've read over a 100 of your shyt posts praying for the downfall of the West while pretending to hate Imperialism

I mean yeah, that’s the whole point
:mjlol:

The West enslaved, colonized, and committed genocide against my people. Why wouldn’t I cheer on the demographic/economic decline of cacs?
:lolbron:

If you’re upset, you must be a cac :whoo:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Racism / Race Baiting
You don't just hate cacs. You hate the West entirely

I hate cac-run institutions. Especially the same West that treats Afro-descendants like dirt.

If you want to tap dance for an entity that is anathema to black life, be my guest cac/uncle Tom
:mjgrin:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
I hate cac-run institutions. Especially the same West that treats Afro-descendants like dirt.

If you want to tap dance for an entity that is anathema to black life, be my guest cac/uncle Tom
:mjgrin:

Cap. You don't give a shyt about any descendant born in the West

And keep that "Uncle Tom" shyt our your mouth - you're at best African, so you can't speak on that

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
The gloves are coming off. Russia is done playing games it’s about to be a massacre and this all due the west fault for enabling this

Russia has announced the mobilisation of 300,000 reserves. Russia has 25 million reserves (people that have essentially gone through some military training in their lives). This will be in addition to the 100-150,000 soldiers that are currently active in Ukraine.

This should take a couple of months and in that time we should see an escalation. We'll likely see wide scales attacks on Ukrainian infrastructure (power stations, bridges, rail etc.).

There are rumours that Ukraine is going to launch a final push. This would be interesting to see.