Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Soo....is Russia essentially winning the war or dead even and US media isn't telling the full story? It seems like it.

I don't see how Putin leaves with nothing in hand.

Superstar
Daps
Soo....is Russia essentially winning the war or dead even and US media isn't telling the full story? It seems like it.

There’s no story. It’s a war. It’s a physical conflict of policy, and it’s finally moved into something static. We wait and see and it’s very possible for Putin to leave with nothing. The mystique isn’t real.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
ukraine needs an answer for those long range weapons or they need a peace treaty. look at how destroyed these villages look. it's a burden for a developing economy to have to take those on when this war is over.

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth

They just took 2 of the biggest cities in the east within a week of each other. They’re poised to capture the whole Donbass and they’re aiming to take Odessa to leave Ukraine land locked.

But let these fools in HL tell it Russia fina run out of ammo tomorrow. You have one idiot who thinks Ukraine will retake Crimea by October and another idiot who is trying hand out homework to grown men.

They keep talking about the next Wonder weapon the west will send or all these so called troops getting trained up. But the reality is, Ukraine is getting their shyt pushed in HARD right now

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Trump tried to withhold Javelins from Ukraine via extortion.

:sas1:

Biden is feeding Ukraine with that infinite ammo cheat code.

:sas2:

you were saying?

:unimpressed:

They’re using that unlimited artillery ammo right now?

I think some Ukrainian officials stole some of that money or sold weapons to African countries.

We’ll know more soon but, Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries on Earth

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
They just took 2 of the biggest cities in the east within a week of each other. They’re poised to capture the whole Donbass and they’re aiming to take Odessa to leave Ukraine land locked.
How are they going to take Odessa when they can’t even hold Kherson and just retreated from Snake island. :mjlol:

Spend 30,000 lives, wreck your economy so your people can’t even have airbags in their cars, get surrounded by NATO all to take 2 cities the size of Des Moines, Iowa that you’re going to retreat from by winter, Z dummies.

Superstar
Daps

But let these fools in HL tell it Russia fina run out of ammo tomorrow. You have one idiot who thinks Ukraine will retake Crimea by October and another idiot who is trying hand out homework to grown men.

They keep talking about the next Wonder weapon the west will send or all these so called troops getting trained up. But the reality is, Ukraine is getting their shyt pushed in HARD right now

Just curious, are you emotionally reacting to each headline and event in real time? Do you think every event is an unstoppable, momentous, push towards near instantaneous Triumph?

Superstar
Daps
They’re using that unlimited artillery ammo right now?

I think some Ukrainian officials stole some of that money or sold weapons to African countries.

We’ll know more soon but, Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries on Earth

How do you envision war? Like real peer/near-peer war?