Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
If I catch any of you dikkheads not saluting cadet @Nkrumah Was Right ,in accordance to Ar 600-25, as if he was a real commissioned officer, you’ll be on the tree out front Koalafying until all the meat separates from your bones.

You seem really bothered when I pointed out America hasn’t won a war since 1991.

But I’m sure you did your part and that Ukrainians are learning valuable lessons from your comrades who didn’t succeed in Afghanistan/Iraq and haven’t faced a modern army - ever.

Superstar
Daps
You seem really bothered when I pointed out America hasn’t won a war since 1991.

But I’m sure you did your part and that Ukrainians are learning valuable lessons from your comrades who didn’t succeed in Afghanistan/Iraq and haven’t faced a modern army - ever.

How could I have ever doubted those most prestigious lessons that you suffered through at “academy”. My apologies sir, I’ll let Zelensky post haste

:dead:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
How could I have ever doubted those most prestigious lessons that you suffered through at “academy”. My apologies sir, I’ll let Zelensky post haste

I suppose it’s better to learn and laugh at what y’all did in Afghanistan/Iraq than to have committed those errors to which you’ll live with for the rest of your life

:unimpressed:

Superstar
Daps
@Nkrumah Was Right We’re all looking forward to your guidance, sir. I’ll get some supplies after work so you can build us all a sand table to display your genius!
81FnEcgGiIL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So this is the 3rd/4th ammo depot the Ukrainians have targeted in the last few days. Precision strikes aimed at destroying Russians only advantage in the war.

Superstar
Daps
:blessed:
@Nkrumah Was Right is the first nikka in history to successfully the echelon left command during a drill and ceremony performance. He’s finally here to regal us with lessons on military academy excellence and insurmountable, quick-witted comebacks.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:blessed:
@Nkrumah Was Right is the first nikka in history to successfully the echelon left command during a drill and ceremony performance. He’s finally here to regal us with lessons on military academy excellence and insurmountable, quick-witted comebacks.

I came into this thread asking about Ukraine’s artillery and after pointing out that money was likely stolen by Ukrainian officials, you and @Orbital-Fetus began feeling frustrated. I suppose another loss overseas will do much damage to your generation.

My advice to you is rather than become upset, perhaps do something meaningful and volunteer overseas with Ukrainian forces.

Superstar
Daps
I came into this thread asking about Ukraine’s artillery and after pointing out that money was likely stolen by Ukrainian officials, you and @Orbital-Fetus began feeling frustrated. I suppose another loss overseas will do much damage to your generation.

My advice to you is rather than become upset, perhaps do something meaningful and volunteer overseas with Ukrainian forces.
Sir! Don’t get serious with me now lol. I asked a question and you responded that you went to an academy. I’ve shown you nothing but reverence. Perhaps you should be teaching him the lessons you learned as a cadet and showing him why he’s wrong. If you believe it then there’s no need to waste oxygen explaining yourself to me lol.

I’ll only go if you come with me. They could use “potential” officers of your caliber. I’m sure you could talk your way to the Kremlin in no time, sir.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I mean, if this is how you’re coping with losing Afghanistan, Iraq, and now Ukraine

God help you
:mjlol:
The US is getting everything it wants from the war. A United Europe directed squarely at opposing Russia and taking direction from America , a full rearmed Germany, more members in NATO, Russia involved in a quagmire it can’t decouple from, hell it even has Japan attending NATO meeting.

I mean it’s one thing to say Ukraines losing this conflict but to say America is losing :mjlol:

This is like talking about the US losing in Vietnam when Vietnamese today are eating Big Macs and buying iPhones. Y’all really don’t know how the empire moves.

Superstar
Daps
The US is getting everything it wants from the war. A United Europe directed squarely at opposing Russia and taking direction from America , a full rearmed Germany, more members in NATO, Russia involved in a quagmire it can’t decouple from, hell it even has Japan attending NATO meeting.

I mean it’s one thing to say Ukraines losing this conflict but to say America is losing :mjlol:

This is like talking about the US losing in Vietnam when Vietnamese today are eating Big Macs and buying iPhones. Y’all really don’t know how the empire moves.

Leave him alone, man. He might be mad for real if he thought those responses would be hurtful lol.