Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Agree with everything you said. I will add that the political blowback over the next few years will inevitably lead to more far-right, pro-Russian politicians being elected in these Western countries.

Based on what and isn’t that what you want? Are you even American? Black? fukking weirdos

:mjlol:

SnugglesDaBear

Superstar
Daps
FWW9AtjXgAYfzvU

SnugglesDaBear

Superstar
Daps
Based on what?
Based on people prioritizing their bills over a proxy war thousands of miles away. There will be a political blowback for this regardless of how hard Biden tries to put the high COL on Putin. Trump is back in play in 2024, Le Pen's party just went from 8 legislative seats in 2017 to 90 in 2022. Non-internationalism will continue to grow in the West and unity will fracture as people continue to see billions being sent abroad while citizens suffer at home. That is a win for Russia.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Based on people prioritizing their bills over a proxy war thousands of miles away. There will be a political blowback for this regardless of how hard Biden tries to put the high COL on Putin. Trump is back in play in 2024, Le Pen's party just went from 8 legislative seats in 2017 to 90 in 2022. Non-internationalism will continue to grow in the West and unity will fracture as people continue to see billions being sent abroad while citizens suffer at home. That is a win for Russia.

:mjlol:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Danilov replied to Medvedev: Crimea will be returned on the first try, at once​

TUESDAY, 28 JUNE 2022, 13:18

Oleksii Danilov, Secretary of the National Security and Defence Council, reminded Dmitry Medvedev, deputy chairman of the Security Council of Russia, that Crimea is Ukrainian territory and will most certainly be liberated from Russian occupation.

Source: Danilov on Twitter

Details: Danilov responded to Medvedev’s claim that "attempts to infringe upon the Russia-occupied peninsula of Crimea will be considered a declaration of war on the Russian Federation".

Quote: "I’d like Mr Medvedev to calm down: "Your Crimea" can only exist in the sick anti-Semitic, Ukrainophobic imagination of some Kremlin figures. There will be no ‘attempts’, as we will return the temporarily occupied territory of the Crimea on the first try, at once.

With no respect whatsoever, Oleksii Danilov".

Background: Russia has been carrying out hybrid military offensives against Ukraine for 8 years. It occupied the Crimea and supported separatists in Donbas with armaments and regular military forces. On 24 February 2022, Vladimir Putin’s regime started a full-scale war against Ukraine. The majority of Ukrainians interviewed by researchers stated that Putin’s goal is the complete extermination of the Ukrainian nation.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agree with everything you said. I will add that the political blowback over the next few years will inevitably lead to more far-right, pro-Russian politicians being elected in these Western countries.
I think incumbents will take losses, regardless of where they are on political spectrum, because current economic outlook is brutal and there is no light at the end of the tunnel. In some cases where there is a strong far right, I can see them benefiting off economic outlook, but I don’t think they’ll campaign as openly Pro-Russia anymore.

I also anticipate there will be fractures on exit strategies among G7 if current political and economic trajectory remains the same. We’ve already seen Macron/France diverge and try to push for early ceasefire, although he’s since backtracked after heavy criticism. I suspect this will be back on the agenda by end of the year if picture on the ground military remains the same.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Danilov replied to Medvedev: Crimea will be returned on the first try, at once​

TUESDAY, 28 JUNE 2022, 13:18

Oleksii Danilov, Secretary of the National Security and Defence Council, reminded Dmitry Medvedev, deputy chairman of the Security Council of Russia, that Crimea is Ukrainian territory and will most certainly be liberated from Russian occupation.

Source: Danilov on Twitter

Details: Danilov responded to Medvedev’s claim that "attempts to infringe upon the Russia-occupied peninsula of Crimea will be considered a declaration of war on the Russian Federation".

Quote: "I’d like Mr Medvedev to calm down: "Your Crimea" can only exist in the sick anti-Semitic, Ukrainophobic imagination of some Kremlin figures. There will be no ‘attempts’, as we will return the temporarily occupied territory of the Crimea on the first try, at once.

With no respect whatsoever, Oleksii Danilov".

Background: Russia has been carrying out hybrid military offensives against Ukraine for 8 years. It occupied the Crimea and supported separatists in Donbas with armaments and regular military forces. On 24 February 2022, Vladimir Putin’s regime started a full-scale war against Ukraine. The majority of Ukrainians interviewed by researchers stated that Putin’s goal is the complete extermination of the Ukrainian nation.

i been trying to tell yall...

Crimea by October...
gj5nawm.png

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Kurds stay getting their mouths butt fukked by the West right after they give a foot job to their local oppressors.
They never give up though. People talk about the Jews being surrounded by enemies but nobody in the ME fukk with the Kurds and they stay putting bullets in kneecaps.