Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Superstar
Daps
Such is war. No one is “winning”. They’re locked in with each other. They’re both going to pick up and drop momentum, they’re both going to give and take. Just watch the rhythm, the ebb and flow, and learn.

The more you learn about the units involved, the terrain being used, the combat support, the use of hasty and deliberate pace, the more understanding will be had. No matter however long this lasts, it will be painful. Til then there really isn’t any reason for arguing other than being contrarian or petty.

Basically Russia is a guy who tried to rape a drunken woman (Ukraine with resources) in broad daylight, just to show that he can, but she’s using a short, dull razor to slowly, painfully, fatally gut him. He’s hoping that repeatedly punching her in the face will make her relax enough for him to finish or get out. He’s also hoping that the harder he punches, the more he can scare off bystanders hoping to give her bigger blades or help get her off him.

I don’t see Russia coming out of this with any more territory than they had before the most recent invasion (at most pre 2014).

Last edited:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
So you cool with bombing civilians then? You must be as a Russia sympathizer

Why don't you read 987654321's post, someone who knows a little something about war before you state such things matter of factly

You could just ask me my thoughts and opinions instead of ASSuming...

@987654321 , point me to your post regarding Russia and Ukraine's goals and how they're doing...

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Such is war. No one is “winning”. They’re locked in with each other. They’re both going to pick up and drop momentum, they’re both going to give and take. Just watch the rhythm, the ebb and flow, and learn.

The more you learn about the units involved, the terrain being used, the combat support, the use of hasty and deliberate pace, the more understanding will be had. No matter however long this lasts, it will be painful. Til then there really isn’t any reason for arguing other than being contrarian or petty.

Basically Russia is a guy who tried to rape a drunken woman (Ukraine with resources) in broad daylight, just to show that he can, but she’s using a short, dull razor to slowly gut him. He’s hoping that repeatedly punching her in the face will make her relax enough for him to finish or get out. He’s also hoping that the harder he punches, the more he can scare off bystanders hoping to give her bigger blades or help get her off him.

I don’t see Russia coming out of this with any more territory than they had before the most recent invasion.
Nm..

I see you had already replied.

I agree with you except that I'm thinking Russia will probably keep the Eastern part of Ukraine.

That's a win for them.