Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m not invested enough to post content about the conflict on TheColi all day. But, here’s a decent journalist. He’s unbiased and is actually in Ukraine in combat areas. He simply reports and documents what is happening and that is it. He’s lived in Ukraine for years.

I’ll post a Telegram link and a YouTube video.

You would take this man's work as gospel, when what he is doing is clearly simple enough to do as propaganda? IF Ukraine is run by Neo Nazis who are happy to allow their OWN party people to die, and are largely reporting a propaganda war, while Russia is telling the truth, why have they allowed an independent journalist to live?

Would be easy enough to kill him and throw him in a ditch.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
China and India told Russia to kick rocks too, wtf are they doing to help Putin other than buying cheap fuel?
get fleeced, brehs...
and why the fukk would Mexico get involved? :what:
what is Mexico supposed to add to this situation?
complete non issue.

The West is shook? :smugbiden:

sanctions aren't working?
Russia CAN'T build anymore tanks because of sanctions.
CAN'T build anymore guided missiles because of sanctions.
CAN'T fly commercially anywhere but Dubai or Turkey or Belarus because of sanctions.

:shaq2:

:why:

let me be very clear about this, Russia is murdering Ukrainians.
the U.S. is not sacrificing anyone.
if the US didn't lift a finger, Russia would still be murdering Ukrainians.

1.) The U.S. demanded India place sanctions on Russia and to stop purchasing their oil. India said “fukk no”. U.S. then threatens sanctions on India for failing to obey. Now, all of a sudden, the U.S. is concerned about “human rights abuses” in India.
:mjlol:

2.) The U.S. urges China to do the same and to condemn Russia for the invasion. China told the U.S. “That ain’t happening. In fact, you better tread lightly with Taiwan too. We’re still on your ass about that. We done told y’all muthafukkas. This Russian invasion shyt is actually your fault.”

3.) The U.S. tells Mexico to sanction Russia. AMLO tells the U.S. “We don’t rock with the invasion and we’ll take in some Ukrainian refugees, but we ain’t sanctioning a fukking thing. We’re not getting involved in y’all’s bullshyt. We still have good business with Russia.”

4. NATO nations are so reliant on Russia, they’re still buying their oil and resources. Only this time, they’re forced to use Rubles. Germany tells the others “Well, what the fukk do you want us to do? Freeze to death? Our economies and inflation are already fukked. We need those resources and they told us that we have to pay with Rubles!”

5.) Saudi Arabia is damn near ready to trade in Rubles and toss the Petrodollar while trading with Russia. The Saudis refuse to answer Biden’s phone calls, yet they’re quick to answer Putin’s.

6.) The Ruble has bounced back and gained more value since before the invasion. Before you say “Well they are manipulating it!”, all countries do the same, and the United States is the greatest offender with the U.S. Dollar. What they’re doing to maintain and increase it’s value is irrelevant.

7.) While the Ruble has greatly recovered, the Dollar and Euro have lost value since these sanctions started.

8.) Russia has plenty of resources. The resources that are required to sustain life. They’ll be alright. Just because they can’t purchase European designer clothes and vain bullshyt from Europe doesn’t mean much. Seize a couple yachts, blah blah blah…

9.) Yes, The West is shook. And for good reason. If they weren’t, they wouldn’t be reacting and investing billions of dollars into Ukraine to try and weaken Russia. If they weren’t, we’d have fukked Russia’s shyt up by now. If they weren’t, we’d have soldiers overtly fighting Russia in Ukraine.

We bully other countries that don’t have nukes, but they know better than to pull that with certain nations (North Korea etc.). Don’t play dumb.

10.) The Ukrainian military and Ukraine are flooded with open Nazis. Ukrainians and Eastern Europeans don’t like my Black ass. They’ve shown themselves to be blatantly racist even while being invaded. Need I remind you?

11.) Zelensky is a puppet President that was installed by the U.S. and NATO. He is CORRUPT as fukk.

12.) Russia is not slaughtering innocent Ukrainians with no regard. That’s bullshyt Western propaganda that you and others blindly repeat. Although, yes, civilians have died thanks to Zelensky and his cowardly soldiers using them as shields. Cowering in and storing military equipment in schools, hospitals and all types of residential areas.

13.) Lastly, 600,000 people have died in the current Ethiopian Civil War. No outcry from The West or Western media. No significant aid to Ethiopia. No peace talks with Ethiopia. No political outcry. What about the atrocities in Yemen where they are literally being starved to death? What about the millions of dead people the US and NATO are responsible for across the globe?

DO NOT GET ME STARTED.

I could go on, but I’d rather not.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
You would take this man's work as gospel, when what he is doing is clearly simple enough to do as propaganda? IF Ukraine is run by Neo Nazis who are happy to allow their OWN party people to die, and are largely reporting a propaganda war, while Russia is telling the truth, why have they allowed an independent journalist to live?

Would be easy enough to kill him and throw him in a ditch.

I’m not even going to go down that road with you. Plenty of journalists that speak the truth have gone missing in Ukraine. Gonzalo Lira is a prominent recent one. They snatched him up for an entire week. He’s not allowed to speak on what happened to him neither.

Kidnapped, tortured, beaten, killed, threatened by the Zelensky regime and the Ukrainian SBU. I can name plenty of them, but I’m not.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
China and India told Russia to kick rocks too, wtf are they doing to help Putin other than buying cheap fuel?
get fleeced, brehs...
and why the fukk would Mexico get involved? :what:
what is Mexico supposed to add to this situation?
complete non issue.

The West is shook? :smugbiden:

sanctions aren't working?
Russia CAN'T build anymore tanks because of sanctions.
CAN'T build anymore guided missiles because of sanctions.
CAN'T fly commercially anywhere but Dubai or Turkey or Belarus because of sanctions.

:shaq2:

:why:

let me be very clear about this, Russia is murdering Ukrainians.
the U.S. is not sacrificing anyone.
if the US didn't lift a finger, Russia would still be murdering Ukrainians.

lmao at murdering Ukrainians, it's a war, what they are suppose to do you, dumb ass cac

Ukraine government forced civilians to stay there and fight, so of course they are being killed

and most of the fighting is being done by the US, so called "volunteers" from canada, and other Nato countries, it's a sham

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
and most of the fighting is being done by the US, so called "volunteers" from canada, and other Nato countries, it's a sham

i1Wzlj9.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's true, if they had to force boxing champions who aren't even soldiers to come fight, they didn't have the man power

US Soldiers, Canadian Soldiers, all these soldiers from NATO countries, so called "volunteered" to fight for Ukraine it's called the Foreign Legion

I mean the deadliest Sniper from Canada is over there, this is NATO against Russia always has been

US is providing them with intelligence, providing them with weapons, the US are the main ones fighting Russia
you're a fukking moron

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
It's true, if they had to force boxing champions who aren't even soldiers to come fight, they didn't have the man power

US Soldiers, Canadian Soldiers, all these soldiers from NATO countries, so called "volunteered" to fight for Ukraine it's called the Foreign Legion

I mean the deadliest Sniper from Canada is over there, this is NATO against Russia always has been

US is providing them with intelligence, providing them with weapons, the US are the main ones fighting Russia
you're a fukking moron

Ukraine has the 2nd largest military in Europe.
It was like that before Russia's invasion.
what are you talking about they don't have the manpower? :dwillhuh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ukraine has the 2nd largest military in Europe.
It was like that before Russia's invasion.
what are you talking about they don't have the manpower? :dwillhuh:

Europe is small, Ukraine is the biggest country in Europe Russia is the biggest, so saying that doesn't mean much

They forced Civilians to fight who aren't trained soldiers, if their army is so big they wouldn't need to do that

they wouldn't need volunteers and weapons from all the NATO country you fukking moron

THE US is there training them, providing with intel, and giving them weapons to figh the Russia

without the US they would've already been defeated, you fukking moron

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Aye @CHICAGO

Will I get banned if I start posting the photos of the countless dead Nazis that the Russians have eradicated? I think that @Orbital-Fetus needs to see the great cleansing of Ukraine. I’m sure that I can find some that aren’t as graphic.
:patrice:

Can I post the videos of the thousands of Ukrainian soldiers (and foreign fighters) that are surrendering to the Russian forces? Those Muslim Chechen soldiers have those Nazis copping pleas over there.
:mjlol:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Europe is small, Ukraine is the biggest country in Europe Russia is the biggest, so saying that doesn't mean much

They forced Civilians to fight who aren't trained soldiers, if their army is so big they wouldn't need to do that

they wouldn't need volunteers and weapons from all the NATO country you fukking moron

THE US is there training them, providing with intel, and giving them weapons to figh the Russia

without the US they would've already been defeated, you fukking moron

you out here just wasting internet with your babble.