Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Aye @CHICAGO

Will I get banned if I start posting the photos of the countless dead Nazis that the Russians have eradicated? I think that @Orbital-Fetus needs to see the great cleansing of Ukraine. I’m sure that I can find some that aren’t as graphic.
:patrice:

Can I post the videos of the thousands of Ukrainian soldiers (and foreign fighters) that are surrendering to the Russian forces? Those Muslim Chechen soldiers have those Nazis copping pleas over there.
:mjlol:

:feedme:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I’m not invested enough to post content about the conflict on TheColi all day. But, here’s a decent journalist. He’s unbiased and is actually in Ukraine in combat areas. He simply reports and documents what is happening and that is it. He’s lived in Ukraine for years.

I’ll post a Telegram link and a YouTube video.

How a former US Navy sailor became a Putin propagandist
Russia’s favorite war propagandist is a Navy veteran from Missouri

And in case you're going to argue that his credibility is being attacked because of "propaganda", he's been connected to Moscow for many years prior to now.

You're going to have to do better than Patrick Lancaster. Provide the name of a reputable journalist who is embedded and reporting.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
How a former US Navy sailor became a Putin propagandist
Russia’s favorite war propagandist is a Navy veteran from Missouri

And in case you're going to argue that his credibility is being attacked because of "propaganda", he's been connected to Moscow for many years prior to now.

You're going to have to do better than Patrick Lancaster. Provide the name of a reputable journalist who is embedded and reporting.

:russell:

Hit opinion pieces, huh? Daily Beast tried the same with Gonzalo Lira. Even got the man snatched up by the SBU. Anyone who doesn’t rep that Ukrainian flag and shout “I stand with Ukraine!” is a Russian agent, bot, or propagandist. Vice a versa.

I take EVERY source and media outlet with a grain of salt (especially the Western media). That would include Patrick Lancaster.

He’s actually on the ground documenting shyt though. I can see with my eyes and listen with my ears. It’s not some clown in New York or in the safety of some government building reporting on it from miles away. Oh, and Reddit is also as biased as they come regarding conflicts and politics.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
:russell:

Hit opinion pieces, huh? Daily Beast tried the same with Gonzalo Lira. Even got the man snatched up by the SBU. Anyone who doesn’t rep that Ukrainian flag and shout “I stand with Ukraine!” is a Russian agent, bot, or propagandist. Vice a versa.

I take EVERY source and media outlet with a grain of salt (especially the Western media). That would include Patrick Lancaster.

He’s actually on the ground documenting shyt though. I can see with my eyes and listen with my ears. It’s not some clown in New York or in the safety of some government building reporting on it from miles away. Oh, and Reddit is also as biased as they come regarding conflicts and politics.
You said all of this yet you were waxing poetic a few posts back about how you had many such examples. Yet, I ask you to share another since there are DOZENS of articles well before now depicting your primary example as a proud Moscow disinformation megaphone and you give me some tired babble about the Daily Beast and your simplistic vetting of media sources. If there are so many sources, kindly supply a more reputable one.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
@Hood Critic

This is Gonzalo Lira. You may not like the source or call it “right wing”, but fukk it.

So I guess the Daily Beast wasn't the only rag to do a "hit piece" huh?

The Redpill Grifter Who Became an Anti-Ukraine Propagandist

For someone who is only interested in the facts and not the delivery, you sure do gravitate to a lot of pro-Russian assets. Where is this balanced and nuanced consumption of on the ground journalists who are just reporting the facts?

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
You said all of this yet you were waxing poetic a few posts back about how you had many such examples. Yet, I ask you to share another since there are DOZENS of articles well before now depicting your primary example as a proud Moscow disinformation megaphone and you give me some tired babble about the Daily Beast and your simplistic vetting of media sources. If there are so many sources, kindly supply a more reputable one.

You’re apparently confused. When did I say this?
:ohhh:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
You’re apparently confused. When did I say this?
:ohhh:
I’m not even going to go down that road with you. Plenty of journalists that speak the truth have gone missing in Ukraine. Gonzalo Lira is a prominent recent one. They snatched him up for an entire week. He’s not allowed to speak on what happened to him neither.

Kidnapped, tortured, beaten, killed, threatened by the Zelensky regime and the Ukrainian SBU. I can name plenty of them, but I’m not.

Help me get unconfused then sir.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
So I guess the Daily Beast wasn't the only rag to do a "hit piece" huh?

The Redpill Grifter Who Became an Anti-Ukraine Propagandist

For someone who is only interested in the facts and not the delivery, you sure do gravitate to a lot of pro-Russian assets. Where is this balanced and nuanced consumption of on the ground journalists who are just reporting the facts?

Again…

Anyone who doesn’t rep that Ukrainian flag and shout “I stand with Ukraine!” is a Russian agent, bot, or propagandist. Vice a versa.

You’re proving my point. It isn’t even necessary for me to expound.
:yeshrug: