Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Again…

You’re proving my point. It isn’t even necessary for me to expound.
:yeshrug:
I've gone on record more than one time stating I could care less about Ukraine. I only care about the American interest of weaking our #1 adversary. So you can spare the keystrokes. You have yet to post a semi-reliable source of information from the ground in Ukraine or otherwise. You have successfully posted not 1 but 2 well known Russian assets as you pretend to be interested in non-bias facts. How exactly do you expect 2 very pro-Russian individuals to report or disseminate information that involves Russia?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Oh. Okay. That’s easy.

Vlodymyr Struk

Denis Kireev

Mikhail & Aleksander Kononovich

Nestor Shufrych

Yan Taksyur

Dmitri Djangirov

Elena Berezhnaya

I'm looking into each of these individuals, primarily articles or their own postings prior to 2022 and quite a few of them were accused of being spy/traitors/separatists then by Ukrainians not in government.

You're either being intentionally consistent or you really don't know any better. :mjlol:

I'm going to keep reading and I'll probably drop a summary on what I find about each later. Spoiler alert: its already looking like a lot of the same.

Here's an example of an investigative journalist (Ukrainian) who fits more of the description you laid out then anyone so far you've listed: Denis Kazansky ‘Ukraine Is a Full Crime Scene,’ Journalist Says

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I've gone on record more than one time stating I could care less about Ukraine. I only care about the American interest of weaking our #1 adversary. So you can spare the keystrokes. You have yet to post a semi-reliable source of information from the ground in Ukraine or otherwise. You have successfully posted not 1 but 2 well known Russian assets as you pretend to be interested in non-bias facts. How exactly do you expect 2 very pro-Russian individuals to report or disseminate information that involves Russia?

Regarding the underlined, so have I (in relation to not caring about neither Russia nor Ukraine) and so do I (in relation to American interests). Russia being our only adversary, I don’t agree with. That’s another discussion though.

It’s funny. I’ve never been to Russia, have no desire to visit, and have zero Russian interests. By your logic, I’d be Pro-Russian just for ingesting information and interpreting it as I see fit. I’d be a Russian agent just for stating that Russia is succeeding in their campaign after what I’ve witnessed with my own senses.

I’ve stated numerous times before on this board that the propaganda works both ways. If you expect me to only watch CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News (corporate Western media in general), and then take their broadcasts as absolute truth and at face value, you are mistaken. If you assume that I believe and trust every source that may show Russia in a positive light, you are also mistaken.

THE TRUTH IS THE fukkING TRUTH, no matter the source. It is my job to determine the truth with what I am provided and ingest to the best of my ability. You can fall in line with the rest of the sheep, but not me. If you operate that way after all of the atrocities and propaganda that America and European nations have produced for centuries, then that’s your decision.

The Western media had people truly believing that there was a fukking “Ghost of Kiev” and was broadcasting video game videos like it was actual footage from the conflict.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I'm looking into each of these individuals, primarily articles or their own postings prior to 2022 and quite a few of them were accused of being spy/traitors/separatists then by Ukrainians not in government.

You're either being intentionally consistent or you really don't know any better. :mjlol:

I'm going to keep reading and I'll probably drop a summary on what I find about each later. Spoiler alert: its already looking like a lot of the same.

Here's an example of an investigative journalist (Ukrainian) who fits more of the description you laid out then anyone so far you've listed: Denis Kazansky ‘Ukraine Is a Full Crime Scene,’ Journalist Says

Look, breh. I have an open mind. Zelensky ain’t shyt, Putin ain’t shyt, Biden ain’t shyt. I’m skeptical about all of all. That’s where I stand. The truth may be somewhere in the middle. That’s what I try to determine.

Seems like a cool source. He’s actually there on the ground and in the field. This is the type of reporting I prefer. Not Don Lemon or Sean Hannity with their agendas trying to tell me what the fukk is going on halfway across the globe.
:yeshrug:

Does this Denis Kazansky dude have a Telegram account?
:jbhmm:

keithj

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Central
According to them it was Ukraine that destroyed Mariupol. Russians are just trying to get aid to the civilians there.:deadmanny:

Bruh, this nikka @TallMan_J went for the thread record of bullshyt Kremlin aligned talking points in a post. He should really be on one of those state-sponsored Moscow shows:

"Russia has plenty of resources. The resources that are required to sustain life. They’ll be alright."

"Yes, The West is shook. And for good reason."

"The Ukrainian military and Ukraine are flooded with open Nazis."

"Zelensky is a puppet President that was installed by the U.S. and NATO. He is CORRUPT as fukk."

"Russia is not slaughtering innocent Ukrainians with no regard. That’s bullshyt Western propaganda that you and others blindly repeat."

source: Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Y'all should not engage any further with that clown.