Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
33 Billion dollars in "aid" is not a trivial number and could possibly cost Biden politically.

If the Europeans don't start carrying a higher load this will come back to bite him.

I get you there. Biden needs to stop framing it as foreign aid and just let everyone knows its part of the "boom boom budget"

The USA is better placed for the shyt they're pulling than Europe. Might not seem like a lot of weight when you look at the American dollars being spent but a lot of Europe is taking risks here

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
There is nothing both sidesing in calling NATO out for what it is. Also the second tweet I shared is from March 9.

You are shytposting.

That is not what NATO is.

I'm referring to their website. I don't have time to scroll their twitter and that post you shared is about Russian protestors. A pretty meaningless aspect of this conflict when Russian soldiers are raping and murdering civlians, and committing ethnic cleansing in a war of aggression for natural resources and land.

You're the one arguing in bad faith

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Are you a shyt poster?

What I said
I've seen a bunch of tweets angry the DSA hasn't called out Russia for their invasion and war crimes as well

DSA's response hasn't been adequate and you confirmed it.

Blaming NATO

Nothing about crimes against humanity and war crimes happening in Ukraine

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I get you there. Biden needs to stop framing it as foreign aid and just let everyone knows its part of the "boom boom budget"

The USA is better placed for the shyt they're pulling than Europe. Might not seem like a lot of weight when you look at the American dollars being spent but a lot of Europe is taking risks here

If this goes another 5 months and the US is still perceived to carry most of the load the Republicans will easily spin it into, "Biden is too weak to get the Europeans to pay their fair share" :yeshrug:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
What I said

DSA's response hasn't been adequate and you confirmed it.

Blaming NATO

Nothing about crimes against humanity and war crimes happening in Ukraine
Here is the thing, if the DSA condemns them for war crimes, what will that do for you? Or the discourse? Or for Ukrainian peoples?

This silly fake liberal but really right wing tit for tat thing is weird and doesn’t add anything to stopping the Russian war.

From what I’ve seen from the DSA from the start of this war is they want peace and no war. They need to comment on everything to satisfy you? It’s stupid and shyt posting.